LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

7/29 afternoon - atlantic blue GT wagon and gold Outback XT eastbound between exits 9 & 10 on Mass Pike

7/30 evening - black GT sedan in Bolton Landing, NY

7/31 afternoon - atlantic blue GT wagon westbound on Mass Pike. Also, silver GT sedan northbound on Rt 146 in Smithfield, RI

7/31

2 spotteds:

Black 2.5i on rt 17k(broadway) in newburgh

ABP GT Limited parked at wendy's on rt 300 close to newburgh mall plate said "civil air patrol" it was purchased at Bill Kolb. I was tempted to go in side and say hi but I probably would've scared the s@*^ out of that person.

I wrote "Foobark spotted you, legacygt.com" on the pavement in front of the guy who parked his shiny new legacy next to mine off in the corner of a parking lot.

Great idea, I wonder if the guy will check the site out...great way to make the community bigger :D

ok...this is by far one of the best days i've had since getting to the boston area! all within 15 minutes of each other (around 4:30-4:45)

1) Black OBXT wagon

95 N around exit 24

2) Silver LGT sedan (NH plates)

95 N Trapelo Road Exit

(i was the one driving behind you, forgot that was my exit, and

cross 2 lanes of traffic to get to the exit)

3) Dark Blue wagon

Wal-Lex Shopping Center (in front of TJMaxx)

I saw ya! hope you saw me!

Mudfoot...does your wagon have bronze rims? If so, were you going towards home depot in New Roc. the other morning? maybe Tuesday?

If not, well, then I spotted someone with a white wagon, with bronze rims...hehe!

I also saw a RBP sedan on the hutch south, that same morning...and I waved, but each of us was going 60 MPH in opposite directions..

I also saw an Outback wagon LL bean edition, on the Hutch south today!

spotted Black LGT w/limo tint windows and Mass. plates at Best Western in Norwich near M. Sun. Driver looked to be a white guy, ~early 20's ish, with trendy "puffy" hair.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

I do have bronze rims but wasnt going towards New Rochelle on tuesday.. I doubt theres another wht wagon in the area with the same color rims.. Theres hardly any Pearl Wht Gts in the NY metro area let alone wht GT wagons. I did see a Wht sedan and a Red one a day ago in the Chappaqua. I saw another this morning around Sleepyhollow on RT 9 going south but I dont remember the color.

Got Torque ?

Everyone thinks Im Puerto Rican or Dominican or every other type of hispanic person in this world. But Im mixed.. blk/wht. Actually the car I saw the other evening on the saw mill pky was atlantic pearl blue with jersey plates and an RBS grill.

Got Torque ?

I was parked on Newbury St. all damn day, no body saw my sweet ride?

Dude, we usually go to Newbury St every Sunday for either brunch or just a Sunday walk, due to my last minute trip to NYC I only came back this morning, hence didn't go there yesterday heheheheeh

I saw the pics you guys rocked on the meeting I bet... Too bad I couldn't come....

:(:(:(

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Spotted an Atlantic Blue sedan on the corner of Route 28 and Broadway in Somerville, yesterday @ around 6 pm...

Spotted a Silver LGT sedan coming up on Lexington st from Waltham into Lexington last night @ 10:15....

Are you guys in the forum at all????

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA