LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

lol i know ive been slacking.....

maybe tomorrow after a wash

I need a wash too, but the freaking weather is all over the place, plus the car wash places around here just go too expensive!

I aso saw a SWP, tints, lowered with stock rims and two huge shinny mufflers on 67th Ave and Queens Blvd.

X

---

^^ that was me

rims arent black though- theyre Work emotion cr kai's with the Work metal buffing finish(show polish but with a black tint to them, not like chrome...)

Cool! I only got a glimpse through the parked cars. Nice rims.

Nice, so many Queens peeps! We should have a Queens meet at some point!

X

Yeah! Let's do it.

Years ago, I used to Scooby over (no pun intended) to Nathans on Long Beach Rd. for meAts. I also used to get together (not admitting to anything) on Francis Lewis Blvd. in front of Prep, 20th ave College Point (before the strip mall) and of course on the Conduit in BK.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Oh, good deal. I was actually thinking of going to the hand wash near me on woodhaven blvd. I have to give the one you mention a try. The one I used to go to got raised to $13, and it got suckier.

X

---

Burgandy OBXT on I84 going east exit 64. Or should I say flying east:lol: Blonde lady, may have been a kid inside also, we were doing 80 in the fast lane she entered around exit 64 and blew by us on the inside, tut tut. Would have kept up with her but needed to stop at the Friendly's exit 62.

Also saw a green and a silver OB on I90 south driven by older gentlemen with their wifes in the passenger seats.

I was in Manhattan today around that area, and I have a White LGT, but I have a bike rack on top. I spotted a Atlantic Blue wagon in Queens on 108th Street and LIE the other day. He had tints and we both glanced at each other.

X

Sup man! I remember seeing your car that night.

PJ

Spotted and talked to a guy in Walmart/ Home Depot parkinglot (here in Williston) driving a silver LGT sedan w/ CT plates and dual tip Stromung mufflers.

Didn't get his (screen) name.

But thanks for ya info and time, guy.

saw a white LGT sedan down at the piermont pier. I was on my mountain bike. It was a photographer's car. They were taking pics of some guy with the TZ bridge in the background so I didn't wanna disturb them. I thought they shoulda got a few shots of the car while they were down there.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

saw an OBP gt in ware center today around 4ish... i gave a little nod as you stared

we'd be twins if it weren't for my rally armor flaps and new scratches on my bumper courtesy of that bastard in the gmc sierra who left heavy cardboard/wood loose so that it would fly out of his bed on the mass pike at 75 directly into my gd bumer... f trucks

Spotted...

a black LGT sedan pass me today on I-89 South. When I get behind him, he get's on it and I follow. We "cruise" along until his gets off at exit (13?) Burlington/ Shelburne. As I pass him, he gives me the peace sign!!

:)