LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted K2lgt or something like that, but not with his car. Also Black LGT on W Boylston St. Worc around 1:30.

yeah, that was me... we ended up picking up a rotary lift to put in my parents garage from the old plymouth dealership over by the library. took a few hours to take it apart and load it up, but it'll be nice to have in the garage for upcoming projects. you car sounded perfect. i was sitting by the park eating lunch when i heard that rumble and then was fortunate enough to have you park right in front of me. looked good all around. i'll hit you up next time i'm in the city with my car so i can take a little more in depth look of your exhuast. may be interested in talking to your connection sometime later this summer.

I bumped into Tommyh today on the westside of norwich when I was out with a friend getting lunch. I passed him going out of the parking lot and we waved at each other I then turned around and talked to him for a few minutes.

I GOT SPOTTED!!! And conversely spotted someone else from the site as well. He just got the jump on me.

It was kinda one of those ubber geeky Scooby fan moments. I think we might have annoyed that Pacifica, oh well. BTW, it was good to meet you in person finally. On my way out of Subway I found a last generation Outback Limited wagon parked next to me in the back of the parking lot.

Oh, and what tires are those?

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

yeah, that was me... we ended up picking up a rotary lift to put in my parents garage from the old plymouth dealership over by the library. took a few hours to take it apart and load it up, but it'll be nice to have in the garage for upcoming projects. you car sounded perfect. i was sitting by the park eating lunch when i heard that rumble and then was fortunate enough to have you park right in front of me. looked good all around. i'll hit you up next time i'm in the city with my car so i can take a little more in depth look of your exhuast. may be interested in talking to your connection sometime later this summer.

Let me know man.

Two on Cape Cod over the last two days:

One on Wednesday, ABP Outback XT in front of the Eastham MA post office on Rt 6, and the other a red LGT heading towards Ptown in Wellfleet on Rt 6 while I was heading towards Eastham.

neil

Damn it! None of those ABP wagons in the RI area were/are me. I'm going to take a road trip down to Norfolk VA this weekend, stopping in Hershey PA. Maybe someone else will spot me!

BTW: tomtom thanks, I saw that they are not RE92's but didn't get a chance to see what they are.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Damn it! None of those ABP wagons in the RI area were/are me. I'm going to take a road trip down to Norfolk VA this weekend, stopping in Hershey PA. Maybe someone else will spot me!

BTW: tomtom thanks, I saw that they are not RE92's but didn't get a chance to see what they are.

Really, damn I thought it was gonna be you.

Started out by seeing a black 06 STI with overly bright HID's coming towards me on Bergen St right off Lawrenceville-Pennington Road in Lawrenceville, NJ. No sooner do I go out a few minutes later and see a white LGT coming towards me on Lawrenceville-Pennington Road going in the other direction. I get on 95 North and see a blue LGT wagon with all it's windows down in the left lane. Middle-aged woman. Didn't even acknowledge me :lol: Then this morning on 195 East right by Six Flags I passed another LGT. They noticed as I passed but not sure if they saw me wave...my windows are tinted.

Wow, talk about when it rains it pours! Nice to see so many other turbo leggies on the road:icon_bigg

Driving up Old Country Rd. in Melville this afternoon spotted a silver LGT driving kinda hard.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

I was finally spotted!!!!!!!!

Friday evening, I'm driving around the woodbury commons parking lot looking for a spot. At the end of a lane, I spot a Silver GT... I finally park my car about 2 lane away. As i'm walking away from my car, a man walks up to me asking about my exhaust. We talked for a while...he bought his GT from the same dealership as me.

Sorry but i forgot your screen name... nice talking to you though!

wow. 2 spottings in 1 day.

This time, I spied a white LGT with tint idling on 45th st in Manhattan. 2 guys inside chit-chatting. Couldn't stop - way too much traffic.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

I passed a silver gt on kelly st again in manchester. Was that you bulldog?

Then a red on Elm st same town

was there a bike rack on the roof? if so it was me:icon_bigg

PM sent.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

wow. 2 spottings in 1 day.

This time, I spied a white LGT with tint idling on 45th st in Manhattan. 2 guys inside chit-chatting. Couldn't stop - way too much traffic.

I was in Manhattan today around that area, and I have a White LGT, but I have a bike rack on top. I spotted a Atlantic Blue wagon in Queens on 108th Street and LIE the other day. He had tints and we both glanced at each other.

X

---

I was in Manhattan today around that area, and I have a White LGT, but I have a bike rack on top. I spotted a Atlantic Blue wagon in Queens on 108th Street and LIE the other day. He had tints and we both glanced at each other.

X

Could have been you perhaps.

Just saw another one. I was happily parked and people-watching at an outside table at Grand Cafe and saw a another silver LGT, tint, and black spoke rims roll by up 30th ave in Astoria.