LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a 05-06 black lgt that had tinted tails and a nice drop with a rack on top by the Greenfield-Bernardston line yesterday around 10:30. Any one here?

Were you in a blue wagon? I was around Greenfield at this time, but i don't think this is me (I'm a black 2010, no tinted tails, no rack, no drop)... Waved to a blue wagon at rt 2/91N interchange...

Not a Legacy sighting, but there's a grey/silver turbo Baja that parks at my office building every day (Waltham). And we thought the LGT was rare....

For Legacies, there's a red fifth gen pzev and a blue 4th gen (non turbo version) also in this parking lot. And on an unrelated note, for the last week, a Toyota Camry (an actual Camry) has been STEALING MY PARKING SPOT. I WANT IT BACK!

And on an unrelated note, for the last week, a Toyota Camry (an actual Camry) has been STEALING MY PARKING SPOT. I WANT IT BACK!

Drag race for the spot! Win = good parking spot. Loss = time to bump up the timetable for protune! :lol:;)

White LGT, looked like a '07, Turner street, Auburn, Maine 1:00pm Toady(Monday) I was in a Black BRZ.

Mac

Random question, but did you drive that black BRZ to a big barbeque at a farmhouse in Auburn sometime in August? If so, I was there too.