LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Not anymore, Just picked one up last week. '10 Ruby Red GT LTD. I Live in Vergennes, but work in Burlington. Where are you located?

Funny you mention Vergennes. My family just sold there lake house on lake Champlain. Been going there for over 25 yrs until now:(. I have an uncle who just sold a 350 acre farm in Addison, VT. Many good times in VT. We now have a lake house in Maine, which is a lot closer to us in Ma.

Dover NH

ABP 2.5i w/ giant STI pink rear window sticker, w/ mini one on drivers door

srsly? y?

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Silver with a black fender?

It was silver, not sure about black fender. Was just funny to see. I had spotted it in my rearview and then was like oh im gunna wave to this wrx.... and then he effin whipped it up to me and bren rolled down his window....then sped off like he was being chased. Thing was loud as eff!

Yesterday (Thursday), I saw a GGM 5th gen GT in Waltham around 6/6:30 pm. I was coming out of 3rd Ave and heading towards 95 North when I saw you at the intersection going the other way.

Pretty much a mirror image of my car, except you had the factory spoiler on the trunk. If I had saw you sooner, I would have honked.

I keep seeing an '08-'09 white LGT in Spencer... debadged & roof rack. Looked to have a Specialized mtn bike on it. Maybe a big hit?

Would love to know who it is an where they ride?

Damn... I have a white GT, debadged, Thule roof rack, and a Specialized Stumpjumper but that's not me!

Spotted an 05 white 2.5i on Rt 93N around Concord today. You pulled up and gave me a wave.

Also spotted a 4th gen Spec B with chrome rims at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

Friday: Saw a light grey 5th gen GT on 95 North. It pulled into rest plaza around exit 30 just as I caught up to it.

Sunday: Saw a baby blue 4th gen GT on 95 North around the 495 junction around 6:15pm. I saw you go in to the far right lane and thought I'd move over and catch up to you. After a minute or two, I ended up moving back over to the left lane to try to catch your attention and give you a thumbs up.

Spotted Dujo's wagon at Motive Auto on Saturday (mod bug bit you hard huh? LOL)

Spotted FirePuma and BMX, along with their cars at the same time. Puma the wagon sounds great.

I saw a pic of all the LGT's I was wonder whose other wagon that was

I best get to Autozone and buy some new ones then...

Id hate for that to ruin the pics you take on dyno day :p

But thats probably the least of your worries...

Me on the other hand, I just hope bren doesnt mind hopping the shifter because my handle is broken.... :spin: