LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Charcoal Black Silica, nice gold flake in it, super nice in the Sun. Have since put splash guards(OEM) front and rear and Invidia Cat back. Used the silensers that came with the kit, it's 6AT, Instant shifts, pretty sweet, wish my 5EAT would shift like that. Normally I wouldn't put the silencers in but the Automatic up shifts in non-sport mode so quickly, (fuel economy)makes a terrible drone.

R/Mac

Spotted a silver 5th gen LGT near Mt.Wachusett. Also a blue one driving by the church on Wachusett res.

Also saw that black LGT with the big wing parked at the base of the Mt.Wachusett auto road....

Spotted a silver 5th gen LGT near Mt.Wachusett. Also a blue one driving by the church on Wachusett res.

Also saw that black LGT with the big wing parked at the base of the Mt.Wachusett auto road....

It's too bad that wing survived the hurricane... :eek::lol: That was Sandy's chance to do some actual GOOD, to outweigh all the devastation. :mad:;)

• I Donated Too
@aac0036. Not my car but nearly a heart stopping moment thinking it was and would have really shocking video of possible bad behaviour... by erm whomever might have been driving the car that morning...

• Mega Users

spotted last night at warren miller premier at the bushnell in hartford, a white lgt wagon with led strip under headlights, exhaust, wheels, brakes, etc. Looked very nice.

spotted today on my motorcycle ride in torrington/canton a black lgt with gold wheels, grill, FMIC.

spotted today a blue lgt in west hartford near bishops corner with wheels.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."