LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated Too

I hardly ever see other GT's on my way to and from work... however today, in the morning 128South I came across a silver LGT with a small "thin blue line" sticker in the rear window - looked mostly stock apart from aftermarket rims. Gave the driver a wave as I went by and it looked like he may have been following a red BRZ...

On the way home... as I go around the Wakefield rotory about get on the highway I saw a red BRZ way back in a line waiting to get on the rotory! I thought well that's odd... there's the BRZ again, I wonder if his mate the silver LGT is around? - I joined the highway and the BRZ was some ways up behind me but there next to me in the outside lane was another silver LGT! And not the same one... this one seemed to be completely stock - with a "CC" sicker on the rear trunk... very strange.

Since this thread has turned into more of a GOTCHA thread. Attached are two pictures. Not that the second one is any good...

morning.jpg.0d597df092772219edb038e8bc6301d8.jpg

evening.jpg.321657866e74497ab498664550a080fe.jpg

Spotted two black 4th Gens on my way out of town on Mass Pike westbound... First was before the 95 tolls, debadged, nicely tinted with black/red rally armors and tinted tails (I think). Second looked stock, was further west on the Pike... Didn't see a hood scoop on either, but didn't get a great look... Gave a wave to both and got a nod in return. Anyone on here?