LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a nice looking black on black 05-06 5mt LGT wagon - lowered, rims, exhaust etc., in the parking lot at Six Flags. I parked a couple cars over from you, but arrived after and left before you so I guess it doesn't matter...

newport blue 08-09 in Dover on rte 155

you waved at the rte 9 light

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Everybody does gold and wrb. I wanted something different...although I'm ready for a change now....just want bronze on bronze now.

I didn't really mean it about the WRB. Just a little tongue in cheek. ;) Actually, I used to think the LGT wagon would be awesome in WRB until I saw pictures of someone who had actually done it (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/my-wrb-legacy-gt-188770.html). I have since decided that it is not my cup of tea. More power to that guy, 'cause it's a nice looking wagon, but I dunno if I'm just so used to the ABP and WRB looks so *wrong* because of that, but in the end, it's not for me.

Sorry...moved up from Texas where everything is brown almost two years ago.

For there being so many Subarus up here, I'm surprised that there aren't that many modded ones. Also, it is much harder to tell if someone is a fan or not up here. You would never catch an old lady in a wrx in texas like you see up here.

:lol:

How true, you would find it very difficult to keep up with this old lady in my LGT

;)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Spotted a few at the 311/SlightlyStoopid concert last night... descriptions may not be all that accurate, as my memory is a bit "hazy" :rolleyes:

4th gen (?) silver/grey LGT, looked mostly stock

Black Legacy PZEV, with dual exhaust! :spin:

Also spotted a white debadged WRX w/ exhaust, looked nice and clean.

Anyone? I think there was one more I saw, but can't pick any details for it... You wouldn't have spotted me, was tailgating in my friend's truck.

Spotted a few at the 311/SlightlyStoopid concert last night... descriptions may not be all that accurate, as my memory is a bit "hazy" :rolleyes:

4th gen (?) silver/grey LGT, looked mostly stock

Black Legacy PZEV, with dual exhaust! :spin:

Also spotted a white debadged WRX w/ exhaust, looked nice and clean.

Anyone? I think there was one more I saw, but can't pick any details for it... You wouldn't have spotted me, was tailgating in my friend's truck.

white debadged wrx w/ exhaust sounds like me. i was driving to a friend's place in windsor, CT yesterday. funny i'd be spotted here. haha :lol:

just now, downtown Dover-Washington st

shit brown LGT 08-09' exchanged a wave

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Red Robin 05-07 white LGT

you came into Red Robin and chilled on the deck w/ me

get active on the forum our new brother