LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Thats where my car is right now!!! :lol::lol::lol:

hey mine too lol prob there until thursday, maybe we will cross paths

I stopped by the shop this afternoon during lunch. Spotted both your cars there. spc2125, your car was just arriving on a flat bed I believe. The driver had no idea where the shop was, I ended up giving him directions.

I stopped by the shop this afternoon during lunch. Spotted both your cars there. spc2125, your car was just arriving on a flat bed I believe. The driver had no idea where the shop was, I ended up giving him directions.

Yea haha he called me... and i gave him albertos # cuz idk where it is, ive never been. How was my baby doing? Wanna go on a dinner break and give me an update? ;)

I missed it when I first went down there as well. Called bmx like where the **** is this place as I'm doing circles in the parking lot on the other side of the building

• I Donated Too

Hey Spc2125 - I stopped in to see your car... Alberto was working away and getting the Infamous oil lines all sorted out to install. I hung around to see the new turbo being dropped in... that other one was definitely swimming around the bowl, lots of shaft play! I hope this new one treats you right, I know you're in excellent hands with Alberto working on her.

Nrw - as for circles on the other side... you and me both the first time I went looking for the place!

if you ever see a dark silver 05 MR Evo in the boston area with black wheels and HKS exhaust let me know really good friend of mine he said he was on the highway once a while ago with a Black LGT...idk if that was anyone on here but he liked your car alot

Hey Spc2125 - I stopped in to see your car... Alberto was working away and getting the Infamous oil lines all sorted out to install. I hung around to see the new turbo being dropped in... that other one was definitely swimming around the bowl, lots of shaft play! I hope this new one treats you right, I know you're in excellent hands with Alberto working on her.

Nrw - as for circles on the other side... you and me both the first time I went looking for the place!

Yeah only reason he didnt finish was because he had no more intercooler gaskets :mad::rolleyes::spin:

Ill be picking it up tm around dinner time, maybe youll be in the area.

Also, since I dont want to fall victim to entering a one way street :lol: can you guys give tips on how to get there?

• I Donated Too

Ill be picking it up tm around dinner time, maybe youll be in the area.

Also, since I dont want to fall victim to entering a one way street :lol: can you guys give tips on how to get there?

Dinner time? what time is that?

5pm? 6pm?

where you coming from, how you getting there and maybe I can help guide you in the last few feet if you get dropped off at the Woburn Mall as an easier to get to land mark - I literally work just up the street from there/around the corner from Motive.

• I Donated Too
I don't think that's an 05...(wheels, headlights, foglight bezels...)

I believe it is an 05 or 06 at the latest - the foglight bezels appear to be painted black, the wheels have been changed as far as I can tell because the rear bumper doesn't have the reflectors in it, same as my car and the headlights are identical to mine too...

Dinner time? what time is that?

5pm? 6pm?

where you coming from, how you getting there and maybe I can help guide you in the last few feet if you get dropped off at the Woburn Mall as an easier to get to land mark - I literally work just up the street from there/around the corner from Motive.

Got clearance issues with the turbo, might not pick up today