LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• Mega Users
could have been me but not 08-09 I'm 05-06

i could have been dillusional. were you parked outside of an apartment building?

?

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

bmx045 spotted a dark blue front mounted gt with a mesh grill that says turbo. x02 cans. This is at brigham and women's right about nowish

THats me!!!!! my gf totalled her a4 last week and broke her c6 in her neck :( we been in and out of town since last wed. i get tuned friday btw :)

• Mega Users

Spotted, Gray LGT with straight pipes, CT plates, driving past colt park last night. I was going to my kickball game, ya that's right, kickball.

there cant be too many LGTs in CT with straight pipes, besides Max Capacity.

• Mega Users

spotted, again on farmington ave in west hartford. Black LGT, ct plates, slammed, 18" wheels, huge fart cans that looked like the greddy evo2s, sounded TERRIBLE, like someone drilled holes up the downpipe.

Whos gunna fess up to that car.

well Im in that area and I've never see another black legacy with anything done besides mine but i still have stock exhaust and im not slammed yet well if you see it again look at the rear windows and if it has white ctsucie.com decals it me if not then it's someone else

• Mega Users
well Im in that area and I've never see another black legacy with anything done besides mine but i still have stock exhaust and im not slammed yet well if you see it again look at the rear windows and if it has white ctsucie.com decals it me if not then it's someone else

It says you're from s Windsor? It was spotted outside my building on Farmington ave in west Hartford.

Red 05 06 legacy gt ct plate LUS, Farmington ave and south main

I'm keeping a look out for LGT's specifically. If I think it might be a LGT but am not sure, I tend not to mention it. I would estimate that I see one or two 5th gens in general a day on average between Billerica and Wakefield or Billerica and Nashua (already saw a 2.5i this morning).

The 4th gen LGT at my office building is back again today. I wonder who owns it.