LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• Mega Users
Could have been my wife. She works right around that area and drives a BSM 05 LGT, but her car has an AJW front windsheld baner and pink subiegirls rear window baner.

this was saturday or sunday I believe. does she have tints and stock wheels?

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

I'm keeping a look out for LGT's specifically. If I think it might be a LGT but am not sure, I tend not to mention it. I would estimate that I see one or two 5th gens in general a day on average between Billerica and Wakefield or Billerica and Nashua (already saw a 2.5i this morning).

The 4th gen LGT at my office building is back again today. I wonder who owns it.

I frequent around MA for work It's possible it was me, what color? Rhode Island plates?

No, it's a sliver LGT with NH plates that's in an office park in Wakefield. I think it's all stock, but I'm not exactly a mod expert. I left a note on it the first day I saw it (parked right next to it), and I saw it every day since then.

I've actually just started a new job in Waltham about a week ago, so I don't see it anymore.

I saw a silver GT wagon in Boston taking a right off of RT 30 in Boston on Saturday while it was raining. I waved, but you probably didn't see me because I was on the tram full of people.

I also saw another 4th Gen silver GT farther up RT 30 toward Chestnut Hill. I waved, but the car was parked, so you probably didn't see me either.

Think I just saw bigtdogg by the Wakefield lake- wagon looks good man!

Thanks yo, that was me! I figured it was you, your car looks good as well!

To answer your other question about the fogs, I did it the same time I did the DRL disable:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2117

So while I was in there, I decided to do this:

http://www.moojohn.com/subaru/fogmod.html

Which I found in this thread:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/100-independent-foglight-mod-no-wire-cutting-splicing-method-35066.html

From this thread:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/compilation-cheap-and-free-legacy-mods-84688.html

I've got a bunch more to do on that list, but there's some great stuff in there!

Dont know what year, but I saw a silver debadged LGT? at worcester state today

aftermarket exhaust and "cobb" decal on rear driver window...

PM ME!!!

I want to hear your exhaust!

Sounds like a date.

Spotted brown (or whatever that color is called) LGT sedan with gold rims over near Park and Mass Ave in Arlington. Gave you a hella honk and a wave, but I think I surprised you and passed you by before you got a chance.

^ I must say, it most definitely wasn't my cup of tea, but hey, if he likes it, more power to 'em. Didn't notice the state of origin via license plates as I flew by, but he was just on surface streets near my house, so probably Mass. I admit the gold wheels on the brown definitely gave me a chuckle. Good candidate for a WRB respray. ;) Edited by Dujo

No one got spotted today? Not a single sighting? No one?

Well I didn't see anyone either.

Ehh, too drunk to see anybody :woowoo:

Justtt kidding. Today was a go to work, then clean the whip kind of day. No sighting for me either.

However, I see a bunch of LGT's in my area but i never know if they are a "car person" or just some person with a lgt.

I dont want to honk and them be like :confused::confused::confused:

Spotted brown (or whatever that color is called) LGT sedan with gold rims over near Park and Mass Ave in Arlington. Gave you a hella honk and a wave, but I think I surprised you and passed you by before you got a chance.

Yeah, that was me. I didn't have a chance to wave back...but tried. Not sure if you saw it.

i was hoping there weren't any shit brown lgt's in MA

Sorry...moved up from Texas where everything is brown almost two years ago.

For there being so many Subarus up here, I'm surprised that there aren't that many modded ones. Also, it is much harder to tell if someone is a fan or not up here. You would never catch an old lady in a wrx in texas like you see up here.

^ I must say, it most definitely wasn't my cup of tea, but hey, if he likes it, more power to 'em. Didn't notice the state of origin via license plates as I flew by, but he was just on surface streets near my house, so probably Mass. I admit the gold wheels on the brown definitely gave me a chuckle. Good candidate for a WRB respray. ;)

Everybody does gold and wrb. I wanted something different...although I'm ready for a change now....just want bronze on bronze now.