LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated Too
17th/Tuesday 5.15pm - Very well maintained stock 05 or 06 Black GT, very shiny - SPT sticker bottom center of rear window - Northbound on 128 pulled off at Lowell Street...

Saw a black fourth gen LGT parked in a driveway near the 95 traffic circle/roundabout/rotary in Reading, MA this evening. Didn't get a really good look at it, but enough to recognize the tail lights and GT badge.

that particular rotary is a racetrack... if the cops aren't around it's a very fun circle to let the back slide around!

...so I've heard!

I've barely managed to get any wheel spin at all (admittedly, I haven't tried very hard), let alone slide the back out. I need to find some time and a place to really play around with the car. This is the first time I've driven something that has a turbo, this much power, and isn't FWD, so I'm still adjusting.

Beautiful black 05-06 LGT sedan. Clear corners, lowered, wrx front lip, eat sleep Subaru sticker on windshield, rp03 wheels?? Gunmetal.. Parked at constitution beach in east Boston at 5 pm. I'm a guard there and had my LGT parked up on the grass. Looks beautiful.

Lowell connector at 6PM

RBP, I was the WTF is that color LGT

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• Mega Users

Dgm 08 09 lgt stck wheels at edgartown, MA police/fire station on saturday. If u were the guy who wouldn't let us fill our tires, screw u

Black lgt pulling into bank of America in west Hartford center today. Tinted out, had one of those weird rear window spoiler things, wheels, probably lowered a little. Looked mad rice

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• Mega Users
Silver or dgm legacy spotted in simsbury downtown in parking lot next to subway and little city pizza. Looked to have spec wheels
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

spotted 05-06 silver LGT in West Hartford at Farmington Ave and South Main intersection

Could have been my wife. She works right around that area and drives a BSM 05 LGT, but her car has an AJW front windsheld baner and pink subiegirls rear window baner.