LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

:( I got nothing this past weekend

Although I did park right next to a SWP, MA plate, 05-07 LGT in a Durham NH Mcd's parking lot. The owner of that car came out and he did a walk around of Matsukaze. I wanted to wave around frantically and yell "spotted!" but alas, I was afraid he was not one of us.

Spotted a dark gray, what I believe was a 07 spec-b today. You were driving towards old orchard beach off of exit 36 on the Maine turnpike. We waved at each other. From what I remember the spec-b was lowered had hid's wheels, tint, and custom grill. Btw, my headlight's are night shaded now, along with my grill being blacked out. Avatar isn't updated yet.

a handful of GT and regular BL/BPs yesterday (storm blew them out of garages I guess) :

- 05-06 RBP BL GT with blue HIDs and yellow fogs on Rt2 N, you're not in the area, so I guess you were coming from either Paul or Wicked Innovations;

- 05-06 NBP BL GT with RI veteran plates on RT 108, I waived, you waived back;

- white BL (07-09) followed by silver BP (05-06) on Rt108 in Peacedale;

- two RBP BLs, one GT (07-09) and the other 0506, both at the Wakefield liquors parking.

There's another 05 RBP BP GT with roof rack that I've spotted couple of times on the road around Peacedale/Wakefield, just never had a chance to talk to the guy.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

**SPOTTED**

toredoranger - parked in the BORDERS/MICHAEL'S (Waterford CT) parking lot on Saturday (9/4), around Noon. I saw yer car on my way to get some more golf balls from DICK's.

Edited by W1CKED

Spotted

Black 4 door crossing Prospect ST on Chestnut Hill in E.Longmeadow MA last night about 6:40PM. I was in the black wagon. Your car had a nice exhaust.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

wait and see if whoever I spotted responds... there shal be confirmation... Ill be leaving franklin MA with her this afternoon and driving back to Boston so you can wait on the side of the highway with a camera and tube of astroglide if you dont believe me...