LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

pretty sure i saw ean611 in the sedan this morning on rt.20 in wayland (right over the new bridge) you were driving east. could be wrong, though, i've been seeing that color sedan in that area often now

that was me, saw your car, didn't post because I've been busy all weekend

4th gen Silver LGT with rims @ St. John golf tourny on Sat 9/11

That's me. I saw 3 2.5i's there - RBP pulled in just ahead of me, OBP in the parking lot and SWP in the employee parking near the snack shack. Blue and white appeared stock, black had rims. Possibly Konig's but I didn't get a chance to check them out. Which were you?

That's me. I saw 3 2.5i's there - RBP pulled in just ahead of me, OBP in the parking lot and SWP in the employee parking near the snack shack. Blue and white appeared stock, black had rims. Possibly Konig's but I didn't get a chance to check them out. Which were you?

Yeah, I was the blue 2.5i stock about 5 spots over. I was gonna say hi and compliment you on your car but you looked deep in conversation. :spin:

There's a RBP '05-'07, tinted windows, rally pig sticker in the bottom left corner of the rear window, JDM chrome/mesh grille, Sarasota FL plates here on base. From where yer parked, (as of 1:30pm 9/14/10), I'd be willing to bet yer a "Prowler".

RBP LGT Wagon non-limited, auto, tinted from B pillar back last night at the circle by Brewed Awakenings in Wakefield, RI. RI plates. I think that's the one I see around, looks like the owner is not here.

Looked stock.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K