LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

YES! my first spotting and his first post. rofl.

Haha ya, that's my father. I knew it must have been him so I linked him to the thread! Still think it's hilarious that his stock LGT gets spotted more than mine!

Black Leggy GT, tinted windows and an overboost licenseplate cover in the back, you honked and waved on the pike right before exit 18 going east bound on the pike, around 10-10:30am on tuesday. I was the one driving the blue LGT Limited.

My first ever "spotted" of a modified legacy. Maroonish Legacy on Boundary Rd in Marlborough, MA with the same JDM style front grill I have and I think I spotted a front mount. I was in my DGM Legacy GT.

black leggy with grill and i think wheels on 130 in sandwich heading to the hi-way

waved and reved cause i couldnt beleave i saw another done up leggy on cape lol

That was me, and I waved because I knew it was you lol

Spotted a twin of my wife's car, a silver LGT wagon that was debadged with MA plates on Route 1A parked in Salisbury beach near the NH line thursday afternoon.

Amazing! 3 BSM LGT wagons near Salisbury and not one spotted by each other:lol::lol::lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Spotted a silver LGT wagon (badged) with tint going on RT95S in Salisbury/Amesbury a good rate of speed around 9:30 am.

T'was me:lol: Didn't see you, I was going to fast;) Didn't want the milk to spoil.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

last second glimpse on 91s in west Springfield saw a silver sedan with tinted windows and long thin red sticker on read passanger side panel window. Time was about 430-530...? Package store was still open on Sunday in MA..

spotted SubOperator last night pulling out of Home Depot in NK.

was it when I had 3 sheets of drywall and 2 12feet 2x4s on my roof rack ? I was wishing no one notices :lol:

Didn't see you in a while. I work in Lincoln now and haven't been in Jefferson Blvd area for 2 months.

Edited by SubOperator

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K