LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Nice! Finally a spotting :D

Your wagon looked great. My buddy in the passenger seat asked "Uhh..you know that guy?"...to which I replied "No but thats a sweet wagon!"

I don't think he understood :lol:

saw the same 05/06 GT at LA fitness today aroudn 5pm. black wheels with a polished lip, debadged, blacked out headlights with sylvania purple/chrome 3157 bulbs

Came across that lgt around 720 tonight in that lot. Had an Sti badge on the

Front grille. Also saw a bently, porshe,mb cls and many other nice rides. Didn't see you there.

You got any more pictures of your car, Superhawk? I remember seeing one in another thread and it looked good. I ordered the same lip as you (i think, RavSpec) and just trying to see how it looks on other cars

i was there at 5:45 am this morning, to get some mc'ds!

was it meee?

as i was pulling in my apt. complex this aft. went by a white lgt 07+, CT plates, tint. got the wave, but we always wave to each other since the roads here only allow one car to pass at a time.

Here you go

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2497688&postcount=1236

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2506541&postcount=63

You got any more pictures of your car, Superhawk? I remember seeing one in another thread and it looked good. I ordered the same lip as you (i think, RavSpec) and just trying to see how it looks on other cars

No :( that would have been cool though. This was at 430 pm

darn. i'm down in that area whenever i pay a visit to my parents or want to go to the beach. they live about 2 miles north of that kingston plaza off 53.

obp lgt on 3N like 45 minutes ago before the braintree exit. looked stock, no wing, still with DRLs. you were cruising with some other dood in the middle lane (i was in the left lane passing you at like 60 mph).

with all the rain, all the crazies were out driving. maybe it's the beginning of the long weekend too. dumbass guy in a tribeca from the cape almost hit me TWICE. um, if i'm in a lane, you should not try to move into me. idiot in a scion tried the same maneuver. i dunno, if you can't see don't do any sudden moves?