LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

No idea. Hmmmmmm. Maybe thats where Fox was all weekend. Moving?? LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

does he have a Raiders sticker on the back of his car? I don't know why anyone would publicly advertise such a thing anyway:spin::eek::spin:

tonight, around 7-8ish, GRP LGT driving east on the Pike, CT plates, TDC Decals on the fenders, grille, and exhaust. i was honking at you in the white buick. i was taking some family to the airport, and i saw you stopped at the Sturbridge rest stop. i kind of took it easy hoping you'd catch up and i was right.

nice ride! i wish i was in my GRP.

Hey its me!!!!!!!!!! only took me a few pages later to catch up. I'm the TDC FMIC guy with the FP green. Whomever posted the pic of my car at WBM is correct!

Guest Gitster
Also, thanks for all the positive comments bout the ride....I was on the Pike headed to beantown to go see BIll Burr. If i knew there were fellow LGT'rs i would have sounded off the exteral wastegate!

Where in CT ?

Guest Gitster

Nice, im not too far. Killingworth (shoreline ;) )

I frequent the Cashinos (as I like to call them) :lol:

Gitster, I live in Norwich(shoreline) and work in Manchester. Where are you?

Never seen you, I drive rte 2 everyday...unfortunately.

I'm always in the area. I usually meet up with coworkers at Montville Chili's for a beer once a week.

Hard to tell me apart from the other 40 NBP and ABP cars in the area.

Reposted from Tri-state...

In addition to the 5 others at the Cookhouse...

GRP Sedan headed north on the Merritt around 8:30 AM in Norwalk

DGM Sedan in Greenwich on Sound Shore Drive at around 6:00PM

A couple of Outback XT Wagons in rush hour north on I-95. Neither of you seemed too interested, but one had MA plates (can't remember the color) and the other was a light color with a blonde guy driving.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Forgot to post.... Sunday on Rt. 119 in Groton, almost to Acton heading toward 495. You were Silver, NA, a replacement grill, looked like the JDM spoiler, black rims. I pulled up next to you in my girlfriend's jeep liberty and passed you at the light. I glanced over to check out your ride and you definitely saw me gawking. We turned on 495, you went up toward Acton.

A couple of Outback XT Wagons in rush hour north on I-95. Neither of you seemed too interested, but one had MA plates (can't remember the color) and the other was a light color with a blonde guy driving.

The blond guy in the champagne OBXT might be one of my buddies from work, NH moose plates? looked tall and lanky?

i haven't seen anyone yet, and i've been looking! eesh! :spin: