LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Rt 101W out of Manchester this morning around 9:00 a black LGT sedan with (I think...they were green) VT plates and the red Subaru star logo on the front grill of the car which really stands out BTW.

There was also a blue LGT sedan on 125S in Epping today at 8:30 by the 101 exchange.

Anyone here getting service today at Exeter Subaru with a LGT Wagon silver (MA plates) fogs in grill but missing subie emblem?

That was me, and they are not fogs, they are High intensity PIA driving lights! Real dim them darn'its. The grill is an RBS, Cut out for the driving lights.

You like?? Note the LSB sticker on back window:lol::lol: LSB= Lesbos:lol::lol::lol: (Famous Greek Island of Lesbian lore)

Getting the fan relay replaced, adding Whiteline end links, Reflash of ECU, which MIGHT fix problem with cruise and AP.

Stage II parts are sitting in the dining room!!!!!! UP/DP:eek::eek:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

That was me, and they are not fogs, they are High intensity PIA driving lights! Real dim them darn'its. The grill is an RBS, Cut out for the driving lights.

You like?? Note the LSB sticker on back window:lol::lol: LSB= Lesbos:lol::lol::lol: (Famous Greek Island of Lesbian lore)

Getting the fan relay replaced, adding Whiteline end links, Reflash of ECU, which MIGHT fix problem with cruise and AP.

Stage II parts are sitting in the dining room!!!!!! UP/DP:eek::eek:

YOU ARE IN EXETER TODAY AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!! I would have gone over and given you a big hug! :wub: Who did the work? Pat is the BEST! Skinny kid all of 22 with dark hair.

YOU ARE IN EXETER TODAY AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!! I would have gone over and given you a big hug! :wub: Who did the work? Pat is the BEST! Skinny kid all of 22 with dark hair.

Aw, shucks!!! Never thought about it and the "STI GUY" did the work. I just reinstalled the AP, the question is does the cruise work?

BTW, 40 (holy crap) forty!!! years ago I used to test boats for C.R. Hunt Assoc., the inventors of the Deep-Vee hull. I was really good on tuning 289 H/M motors and props.

It would have been nice to talk boats and cars. Although I prefer sail to stink pots!

Sorry I missed you!:Wu:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

The "STI GUY" is Pat. His STi is a funny story as to how he is modding it. I was in there one day and there was a catless turbo back on the showroom floor. I asked Josh and he said it came in on an STi trade and that Pat took the stock turbo back off his and put it on the STi trade. Score one free turbo back. :lol: Then there was the guy that didn't like the gold wheels on the STi that they had bought at auction and if they could do something about it. So, where do you think they got the silver wheels from? That's right, Pat's! Score one set of gold wheels. :lol: Then there was the '06 rear air difuser from a totaled '06 STi. Score a rear air difuser. :lol: There was also the $40 UP he got from ebay because the guy wanted a stock UP. Score a UP. :lol: About the only mod he's paid for is the AP! :lol:

Once again spotted the 05 or 06 ABP LGT wagon on rte. 85 coming from Waterford, CT. Lowered, custom grill, SPT exhaust, rims, dark ass tint.

Older fellow with a dealer plate, maybe works at Secor? :confused:

Spotted tonight: White Legacy at the Dedham Best Buy, debadged, stock grill and I didn't see a scoop; you came around the corner as I was parking and took a good long while looking at my car, which was pretty awesome. You drove that thing like it was a GT when you turned onto Rt. 1 southbound, at least. :)

blue 2.5i in the circuit city parking lot near the burlington mall, looked stock... there was a woman outside the drivers side door with a piece of paper that had what looked like dirt on it? good lookin' girl :p

but yeah, nice car too :spin:

Spotted tonight: White Legacy at the Dedham Best Buy, debadged, stock grill and I didn't see a scoop; you came around the corner as I was parking and took a good long while looking at my car, which was pretty awesome. You drove that thing like it was a GT when you turned onto Rt. 1 southbound, at least. :)

dammit! i was there this evening! When am I going to be spotted!?!?

Yeah, I wanna be spotted too!!! Someone see me on I-290 heading to 495 to Rte 3 to Nashua NH today. Or come to Tokyo Steakhouse, exit 2 off Rt3 and spot me... and come in and have a drink while your there!!! Best damn drinks EVER!!!

i got 2... one i saw at Weathervane in Nashua NH last night walking out with your girlfriend. Drank to much, dont remember r what color.

The other im staring at parked at Friendly Dental in Worcester r on Greenwood st. Black 07 with a spoiler.

And of course mine outside the pizza shop, can you spot yourself? LoL.

ohh i got 2 yesterday! same cars!

blue LGT sedan, a woman driving one, a 2 dudes in the 2nd one.

i was heading into work ~ 7:50ish, on woburn st, in worburn, ma of course, over at the intersection w/ eames st.

tonight, around 7-8ish, GRP LGT driving east on the Pike, CT plates, TDC Decals on the fenders, grille, and exhaust. i was honking at you in the white buick. i was taking some family to the airport, and i saw you stopped at the Sturbridge rest stop. i kind of took it easy hoping you'd catch up and i was right.

nice ride! i wish i was in my GRP.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Guest Gitster
tonight, around 7-8ish, GRP LGT driving east on the Pike, CT plates, TDC Decals on the fenders, grille, and exhaust. i was honking at you in the white buick. i was taking some family to the airport, and i saw you stopped at the Sturbridge rest stop. i kind of took it easy hoping you'd catch up and i was right.

nice ride! i wish i was in my GRP.

Hmmm ... Im not familiar with any GRPs in CT. :confused: