LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New to CO but would definitely like to join. I'll grab the charcoal if no one else has taken it. Anyone up for a mountain bike ride afterwards? I'll probably bring my bike just in case.

-Scott

Nice, man. I'll mark you down! I was thinking more along the lines of a cruise. ;) However, I don't know if anyone else would want to do that...

Eekay - normally there is a discount to residents for local park permits.

Dave

Ah. Okay. That makes sense.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

we have a problem guys. i just got off the phone with dougless county and they said that all of the shelters have been reserved plus it is sixty six dollars for a Highlands ranch person to reserve it. here is my answer to the problem. i live off dry creek and university so not to far from the original meet up place. we have a pool and a club house i can rent for free. we have two BBQ grills. the club house can seat about thity people. also has a privet parking lot with about 20 parking spots. if you guys want i can reserve it and meet there. let me know and i will post directions and get that going for us.

we have a problem guys. i just got off the phone with dougless county and they said that all of the shelters have been reserved plus it is sixty six dollars for a Highlands ranch person to reserve it. here is my answer to the problem. i live off dry creek and university so not to far from the original meet up place. we have a pool and a club house i can rent for free. we have two BBQ grills. the club house can seat about thity people. also has a privet parking lot with about 20 parking spots. if you guys want i can reserve it and meet there. let me know and i will post directions and get that going for us.

Yes! Do this! If we can't get a spot at the park, it would be WAY nice to have that option to fall back on. Hopefully no one has reserved the club house already. :)

Havn't been on a cruise in quite some time, I'm definitely in for that :)

Great! Not sure where we would be headed, but we'll drive somewhere. Ideas are always welcome...

I can bring hamburgers and buns

Thanks! Marked it down in the first post.

Just got off the phone with 2009spec b and the clubhouse is reserved. He was planning on doing something like this in the summer anyway so this works out.

Thanks for catching this and making it happen man, your a lifesaver.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Yup I got the club house. We don't need charcoal anymore but we have 2 has grills there.

Eekay, will you update the first post to show new location. 7200 s. vine st centennial Colorado 80122.

Also if anyone is bringing kids the pool is open but no life guards so they can swim we just have to watch over them.

Yup I got the club house. We don't need charcoal anymore but we have 2 has grills there.

Eekay, will you update the first post to show new location. 7200 s. vine st centennial Colorado 80122.

Also if anyone is bringing kids the pool is open but no life guards so they can swim we just have to watch over them.

Awesome! I'll update the first post now. Thanks again. Do we need to bring propane or anything for the grills or are they piped in? This is probably going to be better than the park anyhow. Only downside is I can't bring my doggy. :(

We gotta do one on a Sunday, I work every Saturday till 6pm :-(

We'll probably still be around at 6pm somewhere... You're still free to join late. :)

I will try to make it after work. Maybe i will slip out early :cool:

Groovy. :) I'll mark you as tentative.

Well crap ... since I'm driving my LGT again these days, I think I'll try to make it too. I have to watch my nephew on Saturday morning, so I'm guessing I'll be over around 12:00, and if I can make it, I'll make some buffalo wings on the grill.

Not this one since next weekend is my weekend to work... but I will make it back to one of these eventually!

Noted! :)

Well crap ... since I'm driving my LGT again these days, I think I'll try to make it too. I have to watch my nephew on Saturday morning, so I'm guessing I'll be over around 12:00, and if I can make it, I'll make some buffalo wings on the grill.

Nice, Brady! I'll mark you down then. We sure have a lot of attendees. Haha. I hope they all (well, MOST) show up...

Archived