LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

LGT for Me told me to check this out even though I am no longer in a Subi. I'll try to make an appearance, I have a lot of graduation parties to go to on the 26th but most of those start around 2pm. Let me know if I should bring anything!

Awesome! Marked as tentative.

Gonna try to make it down, in for a mtn bike ride as well. Just need to make sure the work schedule is clear next weekend

Also marked as tentative. :)

Yay! I can go, I can go! At least for a few hours. Anyone need me to bring anything.

Yay! You can bring anything you'd like, really. Check the first post to see what everyone is bringing and then fill in any gaps you see fit. Also, you're marked down for homemade Mac and Cheese, man!

Location change noted. Thanks to all who have been activity planning this! Hoping I have time to get the wagon cleaned up before then.

Clean her up, duder! :)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, so thanks to Dave( Dave you rock) i'll be able to make it now. Soooo since I wasnt sure if I was going to be able to make it I gave up my spot for the burgers and buns. Im thinking ill bring some pork green chile instead. Btw eekay it looks like you have me down twice in the first page list. Hope to see a good size turn out this sat.

Ok, so thanks to Dave( Dave you rock) i'll be able to make it now. Soooo since I wasnt sure if I was going to be able to make it I gave up my spot for the burgers and buns. Im thinking ill bring some pork green chile instead. Btw eekay it looks like you have me down twice in the first page list. Hope to see a good size turn out this sat.

Great! And you are right. Haha. I'll fix it now and mark you down for green chile.

I will still be coming but it looks like I have to skip the mountain bike ride. Friends are having a party that I have to attend at 3pm. Since we don't need charcoal anymore what should I bring? Good beer?

Sure. Good beer is ALWAYS welcome.

i hope everyone noticed the address change. Does anyone live near the park it was originally scheduled for? if so, if you don't mind on your way here swing by the original spot and see if anyone did not get the address change. if no one lives by there i will swing by a few min before it starts just to make sure no one gets left out.

There's no way my car is going to be finished by Sunday. :( May need someone to pick me up once again. Haha.

Still hoping to attend, I'll need to skip the Mtn Bike ride now, gotta help a friend move.

ALSO, blew both ends off the stock intercooler, AVO will be here tomorrow, hopefully the install goes smooth and I get down to meet all you guys.

eekay i will be kinda near you in the A.M. so if you need a ride to the place let me know or if you still have my number shoot me a text. ASA5480, what are do you live in? if you need help and are near me let me know. we can knock it out fast. cant wait to see a good turn out and some good looking cars

Still hoping to attend, I'll need to skip the Mtn Bike ride now, gotta help a friend move.

ALSO, blew both ends off the stock intercooler, AVO will be here tomorrow, hopefully the install goes smooth and I get down to meet all you guys.

That's cool, man. Even if you show up for a little while, it's better than nothing! When you say "blew both ends", what exactly do you mean? Just the hoses? Perhaps the metal itself is b0rk3d? I'm also more than willing to help you out if you live nearby and 2009 specb is headed there. This doesn't sound like it's too bad of an issue. :)

eekay i will be kinda near you in the A.M. so if you need a ride to the place let me know or if you still have my number shoot me a text. ASA5480, what are do you live in? if you need help and are near me let me know. we can knock it out fast. cant wait to see a good turn out and some good looking cars

Yeah, man! Any time in the A.M. is fine. I just keep changing my mind about how I want my car to look so it's going to take longer than expected. However, one or two days after the meet I am ready to prime and paint! This means, it's beer drinkin' time, brotha! :)

I am so pumped! I'm trying to talk my dad out of not going so he's not just lost the whole time. And eekay do you mind if i just bring a cooler of soda's instead of the mashed potatoes. Hopefully i can get my boost gauge and mudflaps installed. I talked to a local shop about the install and there trying to charge me like 60-100 bucks for it. So if any of you guys could install it for me id be willing to pay you guys!

I live in Frisco, so I'll likely be going at this task as a solo mission.

Both plastic end caps are leaking pretty bad. The AVO should be here today and I'll be installing tonight. I got it from MSprank and he felt that the tune Shamar gave me a month ago should be ok for bumping up to the AVO. So I'm going to run it lightly and see how it feels.

Can't data log though as my AP died 2 weeks ago and the Post office LOST it on its way to Cobb for repair, gotta love USPS.

Anyone think the AVO flows vastly different from stock? It'll be at least a week maybe 2 before I can either replace the AP or go Tactrix. On that note, does anyone run tactrix?

that sounds good to me eekay. i will call you when i am in the area. i think ASA5480 might be talking about the plastic endcaps that are on the OEM topmounts.

Alright, man. Thanks!

I am so pumped! I'm trying to talk my dad out of not going so he's not just lost the whole time. And eekay do you mind if i just bring a cooler of soda's instead of the mashed potatoes. Hopefully i can get my boost gauge and mudflaps installed. I talked to a local shop about the install and there trying to charge me like 60-100 bucks for it. So if any of you guys could install it for me id be willing to pay you guys!

$60-$100 for installing both the mud flaps and the gauge? The mud flaps will be super easy to install. As far as the boost gauge goes, it should also be really easy to install. What kind of gauge is it? I'll help you install the stuff. *shrug*

Both plastic end caps are leaking pretty bad. The AVO should be here today and I'll be installing tonight. I got it from MSprank and he felt that the tune Shamar gave me a month ago should be ok for bumping up to the AVO. So I'm going to run it lightly and see how it feels.

Can't data log though as my AP died 2 weeks ago and the Post office LOST it on its way to Cobb for repair, gotta love USPS.

Anyone think the AVO flows vastly different from stock? It'll be at least a week maybe 2 before I can either replace the AP or go Tactrix. On that note, does anyone run tactrix?

The AVO will definitely flow differently than the stock. As far as how different, I'm not sure. I would assume the flow would be quite a great deal better than the stock. But, when it comes to the tune, I would think the difference will be fairly negligible for the most part. If you're just driving it, it shouldn't harm anything. I would avoid serious spirited driving until you get another tune, though.

Also, no experience with Tactrix at all. Sorry. As 2009 specb stated, talk with cryo. He's definitely your man for that kind of stuff.

I've got a Tatrix 1.3 cable in my car. I recently clean wiped my laptop so I'm still reinstalling RomRaider, ECUFlash, and LearningView. If I can get them to work we can probably do a little logging on Saturday if you like.

A while ago I asked Cryo/Dave to bring his laptop to take a quick peak at another guys car that should be coming. So Dave bring you computer if you can, not to do a lot of work, but maybe offer some insight and get some new clients lined up :)

i just talked to him and he will bring it. also subie trader bring yours. i have all of the stuff on my computer to use it so if dave gets in a rush finishing up those pork sliders and forgets it we can take a peak at whats happening with his car.

I would definitely appreciate the help guys! The AVO went in and the test drive around town went all right, no real bad noises anyhow. Sounds like there may be boost leak as there is a distinct whistle around 3500 rpms in 3rd gear, but it was pretty windy here so who knows.

See you all Saturday!

I should be able to attend, please let me know what to bring.

You can bring whatever you'd like, man! Just look at the first post in this thread to see what others are bringing. Then, either pick something else, or add to something that we may need more of (burgers, buns, dogs, beer, soda, etc...)

And eekay do you mind if i just bring a cooler of soda's instead of the mashed potatoes.

Yeah, man. This is totally fine. So, anyone that is still looking for stuff to bring, feel free to bring mashed taters!

Archived