LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a meeting that evening for work so I'm glad its at 11AM. I'll shoot cars as they show up but anyone who wants rolling shots, we will do around 5:30-ish. :) I should be there about 3-4. Can't wait to meet everybody.

I'm excited, sounds like there will be a good number of us! I've seen at least 6 LGTs riding around Ft. Collins, which is where I'm staying. I'll also be bringing my digital SLR camera and some beers.

I have qsm spec.b in foco with black grille, will have my wheels on shortly too. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to this meet putting in for the day off today.
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Come on chef's, where you at?

I always like the home made *my momma makes it better than yo mamma* receipes. :)

Dave

Nothing like home made food! :D So how does this clubhouse thing work? I'm assuming just driving up and walking in. Is it gated and such?

btw, on another note, anyone play ice/roller hockey and or hockey fans? :D

Nothing like home made food! :D So how does this clubhouse thing work? I'm assuming just driving up and walking in. Is it gated and such?

Not quite that crazy. It's in the middle of the condo development and fully accessible to drive through. The parking lot is just feet away from the pool and clubhouse. It's chill. :cool:

Ya just google the address and show up. I will be there thirty min early and have the club house open. My red legacy will be parked out in front.

If I could ask everybody can back into their spots, that'd be great! *photo op* :)

I'm itching for a downpipe/exhaust soon! maybe wheels after that! After I get a clean bill of health for all the mechanical stuff, time to let my warranty expire and the fun begin! :D

If I could ask everybody can back into their spots, that'd be great! *photo op* :)

:D

oh you mean like this?;)

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=118856&d=1338177210

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived