LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

Updated initial post. This is set for July 29th, 11 AM at 2009 specb's clubhouse. Anyone who plans on attending please let me know so I can update the list.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Updated initial post. This is set for July 29th, 11 AM at 2009 specb's clubhouse. Anyone who plans on attending please let me know so I can update the list.

I'm definitely in for this! I would definitely like to meet other Legacy owners since I'm new to town. I would be more than happy to bring stuff for the get together. I will also bring my camera and if anyone wants to drive me to do rolling shots, I can do those too. :)

OT: Anyone who plays ice hockey in this thread, please PM me. I'm looking for a new team and/or anyone who plays pickup.

You know me guys always in for a meet, but we have a family road trip planned for that weekend, going to South Dakota so were doing the Mt Rushmore camping trip tour... So I'm not going to make this one. My wife actually laughed when I said I was bummed that I couldnt make the meet, those girls dont have a clue. Enjoy boyz and take picks(that includes eekay's newly finished beast :)

That's only 3 miles from my house

Well you'd better be there then! ;)

Im in as always.

1.Cryo and wife - carne asada and fixins. *torts, guac etc.*

Dave

Added.

I'm definitely in for this! I would definitely like to meet other Legacy owners since I'm new to town. I would be more than happy to bring stuff for the get together. I will also bring my camera and if anyone wants to drive me to do rolling shots, I can do those too. :)

OT: Anyone who plays ice hockey in this thread, please PM me. I'm looking for a new team and/or anyone who plays pickup.

Great! Added.

Count me in Eekay!

Added.

I'm in. I can bring paper/plastic plates and cups and napkins if needed!

Added. Plates, cups and plasti-ware are always needed.

I'm in for sure don't know what I'll bring yet maybe some chips and salsa?

Added. Chips and salsa works just fine. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm in, need to double check with wifey though. I'll be sure to actually bring my homemade macncheese this time.. :)

Added as tentative. I definitely wanna try that M&C...

Pretty sure I am free then, I'll will mark it in my calendar, and you can pencil me in! Will we have a list of what needs/is being brought so I know what to bring?

Added as tentative. If you check the first post in this thread, it has all the updated information for the meet including what people are bringing.

You know me guys always in for a meet, but we have a family road trip planned for that weekend, going to South Dakota so were doing the Mt Rushmore camping trip tour... So I'm not going to make this one. My wife actually laughed when I said I was bummed that I couldnt make the meet, those girls dont have a clue. Enjoy boyz and take picks(that includes eekay's newly finished beast :)

Bummer! Mt. Rushmore is pretty cool though. I'm sure you'll have a good time without us. ;) And there will be plenty of pictures.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Archived