LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

Thats only if you don't have a job... If you're paying DTC prices I sure hope you have one :lol:

:lol: Well tomorrow I'll head over to the DMV then! Woot! What about getting my license plate switched over? Do I have to wait 90 days for that?

Ah. Okay. And some actions shots would be great! I don't believe any of us have done that yet.

As far as a tuning shop, what kind of tuning do you need to have done?

Action shots are so fun. I would just need someone to drive me so I can hang out the window like a mad man. :)

As far as tuning goes, I'm just curious if any of them in Colorado support the AccessPort and see what else I can do as far as get up and go parts. (and in the next 500 miles, oil change)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ we have a couple great road tuners in town and the do work with accessport's and or open source (search Cryo). And a couple good dyno tuners (boostcreep) and the guys in our local forum will be all to happy to help you spend your $ on parts/mods....

^ we have a couple great road tuners in town and the do work with accessport's and or open source (search Cryo). And a couple good dyno tuners (boostcreep) and the guys in our local forum will be all to happy to help you spend your $ on parts/mods....

Any of those shops close to DTC? I don't mind driving north as I am more familiar with Broomfield/Westminster.

^Dave/Cryo is located in Arvada and does road tunes and some performance mod installs (check out his review thread in rky mtn forum, great guy), boostcreep is located in Longmont and if more of a real shop, boostcreep has a awd dyno and is kinda partnered with Mike w/ 5250 performance for all install/work needs but the dyno tune is double what Cryo charges. You can easily PM Dave/Cryo for more info.

The only shop I know of down south is Mac Autosport but they are overprices and kinda snobby IMO

Hey everyone, I'm new to the Legacy scene! But nonetheless, have a deep love and passion for my GT! Been looking around to try and find if there are any upcoming meets/small gatherings any time soon! Would definitely like to start being a part of a great community! Thanks everyone!

^Dave/Cryo is located in Arvada and does road tunes and some performance mod installs (check out his review thread in rky mtn forum, great guy), boostcreep is located in Longmont and if more of a real shop, boostcreep has a awd dyno and is kinda partnered with Mike w/ 5250 performance for all install/work needs but the dyno tune is double what Cryo charges. You can easily PM Dave/Cryo for more info.

The only shop I know of down south is Mac Autosport but they are overprices and kinda snobby IMO

Ever heard of Revolutions Performance in Colorado Springs? I will look up Dave/Cryo... Need to get my oil change done and would not mind buying all the stuff and a 6 pack if he could do it for me. :D

I just found out yesterday that my LGT had two misfires in cylinders 1 and 4. Luckily they think its just a messed up valve but they still have to take out the whole engine. My insurance covers the repairs, so i don't have to worry about that.

Anyway i had an idea on our next meet: We could have the BBQ at 09 spec B's place like last time then theres a short drive on a windey road off of Ken Caryl Ave. Its not the longest buts some good roads for action shots. And theres also a good spot for parking at a bike trail.

And some good scenery for the Colorado newbies ;)

BTW: If we take C470 from university to KC its not very far, plus some fun highway driving :)

I'm definitely up for any of this. Let's get something solid going so I can update the first post in the thread. Dates/Times?
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Well I joined the working force this week. Not sure how often I will be working Saturdays but Sunday's are the only day I can for sure host or make it to the meets. We can deffinetly use the pool house again. Plus with the weather lately the pool house has A/C. :) Eekay throw some date out and we can vote on the best one for everyone.

Ah! Welcome back to the real world, man! ;) I think, in general, Sundays are the best days to have the meets anyhow. It seems most people are available then. As far as dates, if we're going to do this relatively soon, How about July 8th or 15th? The 8th is close to the 4th, so some people might still be out of town or whatnot. What do you guys think?

Well I joined the working force this week. Not sure how often I will be working Saturdays but Sunday's are the only day I can for sure host or make it to the meets. We can deffinetly use the pool house again. Plus with the weather lately the pool house has A/C. :) Eekay throw some date out and we can vote on the best one for everyone.

What?!? You mean you can't take your long board to work anymore? lol

Later in July is also okay. I know there is someone that is going to be in town between late July thru mid-August. That actually might work a bit better.

Okay. We'll plan on perhaps the 3rd or 4th weekend of July then. Anyone else want to chime in on this?

Okay. Cool. So, we're looking at the 22nd or the 29th. Anyone have a preference? And my car will definitely be finished. It would be done this weekend if I weren't leaving town. So, I'll be driving by the middle to end of next week. :)

Soon! And okay. Have we decided we're going to be doing it at the clubhouse again? I'll update the initial post once I'm sure.

Scott's Clubhouse ++++ not that I'm biased at all its about 4 miles from my house....

"Eventually" Dave the man otherwise known as CRYO, will have to host a meet at his place(bbq...)... Dave I think we could fit a few subies in your backyard, if your neighboors are nice :) Eventually we NEED to have a meet toward the north side of town keeps those valuable peeps happy :)

Okay. So, Scott's clubhouse it is. Scott, can you make sure you can get that reserved before I do any updates?

Okay. 29th of July at Scott's clubhouse. I'll update as soon as Scott gives the go ahead.

Archived