LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ran my stock legacy at the street tuner mayhem. Ran a 15.0 last in the second round. my buddy ran his, lost in the third round

In need of a clutch badly now......... :-(

My favorite mod to do was my clutch such a difference when pushing the car shifting on the highway. Changed it myself isnt too hard to do.

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

We have yet to plan another meet. We should actually do that pretty soon... Anyone have ideas they want to toss out there?
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

we can do anything. i would say keep it kinda cheep so we get another turn out. we can always have another BBQ at the last place or we could meet up somewhere in the mountains like Eldorado canyon (10$ fee to enter the park) or we can just meet up at Daniel's park.

It would be nice to meet up somewhere where we can drive. It would be nice to have a relaxing cruise. I haven't done that in AGES.

we just need to get crowd input. would like to see another good turn out. if no many people can make it to the mountains then i would like to see something local then the ones that can do a cruise can go out after and go up to clear creek or mt evans to have a good drive and a amazing view. the scene for a photo op at the top of mount evans would be epic.

we just need to get crowd input. would like to see another good turn out. if no many people can make it to the mountains then i would like to see something local then the ones that can do a cruise can go out after and go up to clear creek or mt evans to have a good drive and a amazing view. the scene for a photo op at the top of mount evans would be epic.

That works for me. It would definitely be nice to get photos on Mt. Evans...

I vote for an event between July 8th and August 31st, although I probably have no pull haha. I want to meet up and drive with some other LGTs when I visit from Georgia in July and August!

There will most certainly be a meet during that time. So, you're more than welcome to attend.

I just moved to Denver two weeks ago and am looking for other Legacies around town. I'm counting down the days until I can get my Colorado plates! 76 days to be exact. :D

Nice! Where in Denver did you move to? Also, why do you have to wait 76 days to get CO plates?

Nice! Where in Denver did you move to? Also, why do you have to wait 76 days to get CO plates?

DTC for now. You have to be a resident of Colorado in order to get your plates changed. In order to be a resident, you have to reside 90 days consecutively.

If anyone wants to get a group together, I would love to get a group shot of all the local legacies in town and if anyone wants to drive, I can do action shots too. :)

BTW, where is a good tuning shop around here that also does alignment and oil changes?

In order to be a resident, you have to reside 90 days consecutively.

Thats only if you don't have a job... If you're paying DTC prices I sure hope you have one :lol:

If you have recently moved to Colorado, you must apply for a Colorado title and registration for your vehicle within 90 days from establishing Colorado residency. Colorado residency is established when one of the following criteria is met:

• You have obtained employment in Colorado.

DTC for now. You have to be a resident of Colorado in order to get your plates changed. In order to be a resident, you have to reside 90 days consecutively.

If anyone wants to get a group together, I would love to get a group shot of all the local legacies in town and if anyone wants to drive, I can do action shots too. :)

BTW, where is a good tuning shop around here that also does alignment and oil changes?

Ah. Okay. And some actions shots would be great! I don't believe any of us have done that yet.

As far as a tuning shop, what kind of tuning do you need to have done?

yeah lets get some ideas going, anytime is good for me besides around July 4th, which I'm sure for most would be bad time. I ok with a meet at the 2009 specb's place again but am open for other ideas. Of course pot luck style is cool cause we have some real good cooks among us :)

I kinda liked Scott's idea of a Clear Creek or Mt. Evans drive. We could bring a grill and a bunch of coolers and have a late lunch up there or something. A cruise to the grilling point, photo ops with great views and cruise back to town to finish up the day. Sounds relaxing.

I have a small propane grill that I've used many times to bbq in a ski resort parking lot.... they are like $30 at Target or wherever. A couple of those and we can have a heat source to warm up foods and bbq basic stuff. But as you guys know getting a meet going that far away from the Den folks can be......

Deer Creek Canyon is a good drive, or that highway drive up to Golden Gate, like Panorama Point were all awesome drives. I did the Peak to Peak highway this weekend with the Challenger and some Prowlers. That shit was super fun!

since the state of colorado is a match waiting to go u in flames we need to be sure there are no fire bans if we decide to go up to the mountains. we can always do another one at my place and then cruse after for the ones that want to and the ones that cant can still make it to the BBQ

That's true. I honestly don't mind where we have it just so long as it's relatively soon-ish. We haven't had a meet in quite some time. Granted my car still isn't finished. However, it will be by the end of the week! Yay!

Archived