LegacyGT.com

super wide//

a teacher in HS had a brat he drove every day. he said he couldnt take freeways, the noise from the engine was too much for him to deal with. someone broke into his car one time and found a 3ft graphic bong under the seat lol.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a small Subaru meet at the dealer in Chandler every week, but I've never been there. There is a bigger meet in Scottsdale every weekend that usually has a few hundred various ricers there. The scene here sucks compared to what Atlanta had.

At least you have weekly meets... In the Fort Collins area of CO there's just a bunch of shitty honda civics and big coal-rolling trucks at a Taco Bell every Friday night. They cruise a chunk of College Ave. and start shit with drunk people at the bars. It'd be nice to have a little Subaru meet or even just an IMPORT meet in FoCo!

I kind of want to take a trip to Atlanta now though....

I agree with BOTH of you... especially if you have to drive through a quarry on your way to the office :lol:

Too low and its worse cause you cant hit highway speeds. I too had issues with my lifted Jeep till I swapped in 4.10's

Yeah - I was thinking about the freeway commute as a DD - no bueno. Besides you'd probably get shot by some road-rager for doing 45mph in a 75mph zone. :lol:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Yep - this one is going to close too. Any need to continue it? If so, who wants to step up and create a next edition? Post the link in here to the next version.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived