LegacyGT.com

super wide//

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, the gopro video i have you can see me shoot down into the corner and then accelerate in the middle and then you hear his tires screeching behind me as he tries to carry the same entry speed. :lol: of course, as soon as he hits the straight away im gazing at his taillights again lol

Hmm... for some reason, I don't see a link to this video.

HINT HINT

I want to see, dammit

There's a nice 02 Forester S here in Charleston that I've been looking at. Want the "S" for rear LSD and rear disk brakes, along with heated seats/mirrors.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

We had an 01 Forester S and loved it... sorry we sold it now. The big sunroof actually came in 2002, IIRC.

BTW - JAC, I have a BNIB Cabin Air Filter for sale in the 2004 and older FS sub-forum. Only fits the 01 and 02 Foresters.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Sweet titties eek.

Thanks! I'm diggin' it.

There's a nice 02 Forester S here in Charleston that I've been looking at. Want the "S" for rear LSD and rear disk brakes, along with heated seats/mirrors.

I thought about getting the "S", but they're so pricey here for what you get. I couldn't find one for less than $5K that had less than 180K miles on it. So, I'm just going to convert the rear brakes, heated mirrors and seats from a wrecked "S" model. Should cost around $300 or so at the most and take about a day or two (depending on the brakes...) The only thing I'm unsure about is the heated windshield swap. I dunno if I can make that work yet.

nice bro! Is that the L? do you have the missile bay door AKA the sunroof?

Yeah. It's an "L". No sunroof, unfortunately. But, I never really use them anyway. $4500, one owner, ritualistically serviced it (most likely an older lady from the looks of it), new head gaskets, timing belt, drive shafts, brakes, and some other goodies. Only 110K original miles so I should get quite a few more runs out of it. :)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• I Donated
do you have the missile bay door AKA the sunroof?

Its also good for a mounted 50 cal...however I have mine mounted on the hood controlled via playstation controller.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

We had an 01 Forester S and loved it... sorry we sold it now. The big sunroof actually came in 2002, IIRC.

BTW - JAC, I have a BNIB Cabin Air Filter for sale in the 2004 and older FS sub-forum. Only fits the 01 and 02 Foresters.

I think you are correct about the sunroof coming in '02. Allthough, it might have appeared in late '01 models too. I cant remember off the top of my head.

Do you have a link for the filter? My bandwidth is slower than dial up so its hard to search lol.

Its also good for a mounted 50 cal...however I have mine mounted on the hood controlled via playstation controller.

FTW

wait, a 75 foot LONG donkey or 75 foot TALL donkey? it makes a huge difference in coolness with the guns mounted. 75 foot long would be hard to handle on corners, but you could fit a bunch of guns on it. 75 foot tall would be able to snipe for miles, but you would need a good set of optics to be effective. as well as a long ass ladder.

Archived