LegacyGT.com

super wide//

• I Donated
Hey, Brok. How many of you turds reside in your AZ area? Do you ever attend any meets? I plan on taking a short trip down there to see some family and pick some stuff up that I need to bring back to CO. Interested in meeting up or maybe having an out-of-towner meet? :)

There is a small Subaru meet at the dealer in Chandler every week, but I've never been there. There is a bigger meet in Scottsdale every weekend that usually has a few hundred various ricers there. The scene here sucks compared to what Atlanta had.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Brok. How many of you turds reside in your AZ area? Do you ever attend any meets? I plan on taking a short trip down there to see some family and pick some stuff up that I need to bring back to CO. Interested in meeting up or maybe having an out-of-towner meet? :)

If you are driving through SLC hit me up and we can go out for drinks! :)

Scottsdale is part of Phoenix.

Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, Avondale, etc are all "Phoenix"

Well, yeah. That's why I said I'd be close to Scottsdale. I won't actually be going directly into Scottsdale. I don't think...

If you are driving through SLC hit me up and we can go out for drinks! :)

Not sure about SLC, but I'll let you know!

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I'm in mesa. The pavilions has a ton of rice, but there used to be some good street rids too. Haven't been there in a while. There's other places to go tho, just not all Subaru that I know of. When you coming to town?

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated
I'm going to be doing that to my Outback if I ever roll it over....and the likelyhood of that happening is actually pretty high considering what I do with the damn thing lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Hows that project going anyway?

Not too much progress lately. Been working a lot and we just had our 3rd kid, so I've had my hands funn

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Very very nice! Love the paintjob and the puddle jump vid! I am actually thinking about building a truck like this myself, with a little more tact on the rear paneling execution and perhaps making a tailgate out of the wagon endgate. Do you have any good pics of the rollcage thing they built?

Brok doesn't need incentive! He's wild and crazy enough as it is! Don't give that weirdo all kinds of ideas! Sheesh! ;P

P.S. Nice pic. Who owns it? Haha.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

No idea. One of the guys on 4bangerJP.com found it on google images i assume.

I was saying that "most Jeep guys laugh at Subaru attempts at offroading." And suprisingly they got all defensive and started posting up hardcore offroad Subies.

I want to weld the center differential and run a stub shaft to a divorced Suzuki Samurai transfer case so i can run solid axles under my Legacy.

Now that would be a fun DD.

DD - no. Gearing would be way off (read: low). Off-road - Definitely.

I agree with BOTH of you... especially if you have to drive through a quarry on your way to the office :lol:

Low gears make it more daily drivable. They put you back in the power. Stock gears and tires like that? Awful. No power. This is my problem on my jeep.

Too low and its worse cause you cant hit highway speeds. I too had issues with my lifted Jeep till I swapped in 4.10's

Archived