LegacyGT.com

super wide//

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

IDK wtf is up...but all my major joints (hips, shoulders, back, etc) feel like they are bruised really bad. I'm coughing up a bunch of green shit....I think I'm getting sick, but its weird because I never get sore when I'm sick. This shit blows. I think I'm going to eat some pain killers lol

MY foz has a little rod knock under light loading (coasting down hill slightly but maintaining throttle position) but lets be honest, is there an easier engine to rebuild in a car?

Dick... I mean "John", thoughts? :lol:

Run thicker oil, it will help out a bit. As well, I've had good luck doing only 3.x quarts of something like 10/30, 10/40, or 20/50 and then use a quart of Lucas to replace the missing quart.

Your days are numbered before you spin a bearing most likely, but take action now and you can help delay (possibly for tens of thousands of miles) a catastrophic engine failure.

With that being said, are you sure its not a lifter tick or something in the driveline ticking? I've had what I thought was rod knocks (minor ones) in the past that wound up being stupid shit like a bold on the torque converter backed out and was hitting something, or a failing u-joint that would only make noise under certain load levels, etc.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
idk if its the flu. I've never had the flu before, and I've been around people with it every year of my life...its kind of strange.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Yeah. V6 in a 1st gen would be quite surprising. I thought about e-mailing him about his mistake but I figure he already knows. He's just an idiot or something.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

You effin' liar! If the guy lives close, maybe 2009 specb and I will swing by and "look at it" tomorrow just to poke fun.

P.S. I didn't even realize it said "Ask for shorty" at the end. Haha.

Driving home from work I saw a Ford pickup parked in the middle of the street engulfed in flames, cops were just showing up.

I drove past just before they stopped traffic, so no sweet pics... Looked like the cab exploded.

I am glad I had AWD to drive through the charred body parts

all you mofos keep drooling over oddball swaps in our cars.

Just wait until you see my first gen small block chevy build.

Pfft. Mythical. You're in dream land, John! ;)

eekay, go check it out and if it seems legit buy it for me! :rolleyes:

Haha. I'm 100% certain it WILL NOT be legit...

Archived