LegacyGT.com

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the front should stick out another 5mm more and You need that garnish!

Also Ill have top spoiler extension and waist spoiler coming out soon

Yeah, the front wheels definitely need to be spaced out a bit but bolt on spacers don't come that small and the studs arent long enough to use slip on spacers. I need to order extended studs first.

Let me know when you get those pieces in.

• 4 weeks later...
Sounds like you've got a miss somewhere in there - she's not running clean and smooth.

Really? It seems to be running perfect and no CEL. At what point in the video does it sound off? The clicking sound throughout the video is the microphone being poorly secured.

Really? It seems to be running perfect and no CEL. At what point in the video does it sound off? The clicking sound throughout the video is the microphone being poorly secured.

In general, the Gopro mics are usually not that good anyways. Well, maybe it's not the mic's fault, more the camera enclosure blocking/distorting some of the sound or something..

In general, the Gopro mics are usually not that good anyways. Well, maybe it's not the mic's fault, more the camera enclosure blocking/distorting some of the sound or something..

It was actually an external microphone with a wind sock thing on it. It still did a pretty good job, the sound is the metal connector piece tapping against the car.

0:33-0:35

0:56-0:57

1:06-1:08

1:12-1:17

I listened to it this time with headphones on, and it clearly sounded like it was missing. Could be the mic and/or location, but I heard the same "miss" each time you accelerated.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Ah jeeze. Just what I need haha. I will listen when I get to work. Plugging in a scan tool won't show anything will it, since I'm not throwing a code.

Six speed time? :)

Yes!..................... six speed time!! LOL!

• Moderators
Could the the torque converter finally locking up. You will actually see that on a dunno graph of some autos.

Ah jeeze. Just what I need haha. I will listen when I get to work. Plugging in a scan tool won't show anything will it, since I'm not throwing a code.

Six speed time? :)

Just FYI, the torque converter locking up is not a bad thing--completely normal :)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Hey Joe, so if the DDM stuff is garbage what would you have used instead for HID's? Also, did you need those H7 spacers they sell as well? Been trying to keep the DD stock but having the WRX in pieces for so long is starting to get to me haha.

-Andrew

Archived