LegacyGT.com

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Citroen DS 1974 - loved the car. Parts were hard to find.

Peugeot 504 Diesel 1977 - liked the car. Parts were hard to find. Keeping HGs in it, even harder.

BOT - good luck Joe with getting yours back on the road.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

The long wait is over! I finally picked up my car on the way to work this morning and had a second to take one quick photo. I still need to dial in my suspension, drop off to have the front windows tinted and install a few small odds and ends.

Without further waiting, here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/5pbjsZ0h.jpg

Sexay! What wheels are this anyways?

They are 3sdm .005's

Are you happy with their work? Nice to see it alive again!

I have to ask, do you think the alignment of the super-lowered suspension contributed to the hydroplaning?

Very happy with their work. Best shop in the area for sure.

Nah, it had nothing to do with it. Well, my tires were bad, so I guess in a roundabout way but I didnt wreck because of camber if thats what you mean.

Are those your temporary wheels, or permanent wheels?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

^ Ditto

Love the car, as you know! Not tooooo fond of the the new shoes though.

But hey if you like them, I like them! Its your ride and you do what is good for you.

I get people giving me crap all the time for my two tone paint.

I wanted to change it for the longest time but its grown on me so I am keeping it!

From the pics they did do a dang good job....have to see it in person but Im sure it looks GREAT!

You will have to ask them for me whether they cut the roof off and replaced. Im curious to know in case this ever happens to me!

^^ x3

While I wasn't a big fan of your Rotiforms, I dislike these even more.

I'm happy that you got your car back and looking sweet as hell! Still love your car...just not your wheels :wub:

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

^ Ditto

But hey if you like them, I like them! Its your ride and you do what is good for you.

I wanted to change it for the longest time but its grown on me so I am keeping it!

From the pics they did do a dang good job....have to see it in person but Im sure it looks GREAT!

You will have to ask them for me whether they cut the roof off and replaced. I curious to know in case this ever happens to me

Thanks! I will text the owner and ask him. They did a fantastic job, the car looks better than it ever has.

Thankfully, considering the bill was nearly $8k not including the wheels or any of the additional work such as body matching all trim and sideskirts.

^^ x3

While I wasn't a big fan of your Rotaforms, I dislike these even more.

I'm happy that you got your car back and looking sweet as hell! Still love your car...just not your wheels :wub:

Thank you! I may change the wheels up, not sure yet though. Will go Rotiform again if I do decide on a change.

^ Ditto

You will have to ask them for me whether they cut the roof off and replaced. I curious to know in case this ever happens to me

LOL! Man, the two-tone is part of what makes your build so awesome. Definitely a sleeper.

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Archived