LegacyGT.com

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parting out the car and going back to stock.

Looking for:

OEM legacy wagon suspension

OEM wheels

Etc

Why?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

05 outback wheels...so doesn't matter since you're going with the legacy suspension. Woops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outback wheels/tires will fit no problem with legacy suspension. :)

Outback wheels/tires will fit no problem with legacy suspension. :)

Well if you're interested in buying I'm interested in selling haha.

I'm not sure what shipping would be. They have tires mounted on them. Stock OBXT size off brand with decent tread.

Well if you're interested in buying I'm interested in selling haha.

I'm not sure what shipping would be. They have tires mounted on them. Stock OBXT size off brand with decent tread.

Rad! My zip is 22124. I can also get freight shipments at my warehouse if that helps.

^^Look up shipping quotes for shipping them in pairs. Strap a pair together and shrink wrap and ship via FedEx. Should be around $50/pair I think.

<3 Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, I didn't sell it yet but I had it listed for $12k as is. Now that I have sold the coils it will be sold with Legacy GT spec B oem suspension and OEM wheels if I can find some. I have a right hand drive first generation that is currently at the body shop for a full respray <3

One last video before I start taking it apart :(

Awwww shit, I knew I forgot something....damn so sorry Joe!

Time flies with only 5 days between hitches. Either way, if you're still interested in the stock OBXT wheels in another week, I have them.

Also, I'm not interested in buying your current wheels if that's what you had in mind. Still loving my SSR GTV02s.

Well still a bummer to see it go, you had some great taste and styling my friend. But I am pretty stoked to see what you do with the 1st gen legacy. If you can swap in the ej22t in there would be pretty perfect.

What part of Virginia are you from? I have a buddy who lives there.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well still a bummer to see it go, you had some great taste and styling my friend. But I am pretty stoked to see what you do with the 1st gen legacy. If you can swap in the ej22t in there would be pretty perfect.

What part of Virginia are you from? I have a buddy who lives there.

hahaha whoops super old response! I am in Loudoun County VA, near Dulles Airport.

• 4 months later...

Archived