LegacyGT.com

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best look yet! What size this time?

Thanks so much! 18x8.5" this time. Didn't want to do anything too aggressive since I drive my car non stop.

Joe looks good man. I am pretty sure I can speak for quite a few people on here, you have definately changed my mind on how I look at Outbacks. Infact so much so, that I just purchased a 2007 OBXT!

Thanks so much! That means the world to me!

question for you on your coilovers, I know that they are BC BR coilover for legacys but, is there anything else I need to purchase to do the install. I have read through so many install threads on lowering an outback and everybody recommends something different. Just a little confused.

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Uh oh, what showed up at my house yesterday?!

http://i.imgur.com/30optb9h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9lbONFlh.jpg

MachV spoiler!! Dropped it at the shop this morning to get painted.

Dude, that was already GRP--should'a just given it to me!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Dude, that was already GRP--should'a just given it to me!

Hahaha, its nice and clean too. My friends shop is actually the one who painted them for MachV when you ordered pre-painted. The same shop that painted my car.

• 3 weeks later...
Curious Joe, how much it cost to paint your car and what was the time it took to get done? You can PM me about if you prefer. My paint is in pretty rough shape and tossing around the idea of getting it re-painted.

Are you going to get a mold made of that thing so we can all enjoy the Mach V once again?

Ya know, I really thought about it and still may but I don't even know who I would get to make them for me or any of that stuff. If someone wants to help out I'm willing to do it.

Are you going to get a mold made of that thing so we can all enjoy the Mach V once again?

Curious Joe, how much it cost to paint your car and what was the time it took to get done? You can PM me about if you prefer. My paint is in pretty rough shape and tossing around the idea of getting it re-painted.

No problem, I will shoot you a PM when I'm not on my phone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hahahaha I'm sorry. Don't worry, just wait till you see my right hand drive legacy all done. I dropped it off Sunday for all bodywork and a full respray. Building the motor at my house while that's in progress. Going to be pristine. :)

Archived