LegacyGT.com

I honestly can't remember which HID's I got to replace the DDM's. I will look back into my PM's to see if I can find out. Unless you go with some high end stuff though its all basically the same. DDM just has horrible customer service, whereas other companies that sell essentially the exact same components give two shits about their customers.

I did not have to use any spacers or anything.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I listened to it this time with headphones on, and it clearly sounded like it was missing. Could be the mic and/or location, but I heard the same "miss" each time you accelerated.

I can't tell what's a misfire and what's normal boxer rumble :confused:

This. I drive the car about 500 miles a week and havent thrown a CEL so it can't be a real problem... right?

Not true, have had a 2.5T run just like that with a miss and never once pulled a malfunction (CEL) light.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

This. I drive the car about 500 miles a week and havent thrown a CEL so it can't be a real problem... right?

Not true, have had a 2.5T run just like that with a miss and never once pulled a malfunction (CEL).

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Ah jeeze. Just what I need haha. I will listen when I get to work. Plugging in a scan tool won't show anything will it, since I'm not throwing a code.

Six speed time? :)

You'll love it!!!!

Thought you were selling the car.

I personally wouldn't and hope you don't but.....

0:33-0:35

0:56-0:57

1:06-1:08

1:12-1:17

I listened to it this time with headphones on, and it clearly sounded like it was missing. Could be the mic and/or location, but I heard the same "miss" each time you accelerated.

I heard it too, and I wasn't watching the time or the video (phone up to ear).

What's the cash offer on the car. If it's good enough, you won't regret selling. I know I certainly don't regret selling my car no matter how much I loved how it was set up.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I heard it too, and I wasn't watching the time or the video (phone up to ear).

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between a misfire sound and the normal drum full of rubber balls noise the boxer makes.

Frankly when mine was missing, I couldn't tell a damn thing by the way it sounded or drove.

When you've been around them as long as I have (and likely BAC5.2) you pick up on the little aural nuances that these gems make.

You guys make me want to post vids of mine to make sure it isn't making any weird sounds I haven't noticed.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

• 3 weeks later...

just read this whole thread. awesome OB. Same color and year as mine which i just picked up last weekend. I'm loving this car and I always said that if I had to get a family car it would be a wagon and a turbo. Got em!

Your car is sweet. I could only wish i could lower my car like that but around here if i were to do something like that, the rains would just float the car. I'm planning on lowering it later on down the road but nothing aggresive like that. Either way you car is sick. Today i'm going to get this bad boy tinted cause this thing has more windows than an aquarium!

• 1 month later...

Archived