LegacyGT.com

2012 Subaru Impreza....

godwhomismike

Except the 2012 Impreza has the same exact dimensions as the previous generation Impreza AND it's lighter. :rolleyes:

Most people don't seem to care what's on the inside anymore. If you look horrible in their eyes they automatically write you off as proven above by the user you quoted. :rolleyes:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most people don't seem to care what's on the inside anymore. If you look horrible in their eyes they automatically write you off as proven above by the user you quoted. :rolleyes:

Doesn't change the fact he was wrong regarding obesity.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
I really like it. Might go look at one today on my way to work. The dealers have them listed in their inventory, but what I'd be interested in is fairly tough to find...5MT, Grey color, hatch, dark colored interior (a lot of them seem to be the taupe interior).

I stopped to take a peek at a couple '12 sedans lastnight. They had a Newport Blue one which looks like it is now offered with a black interior, and a Ruby red 5spd one which had a taupe interior. It's not a bad looking car, I loved the red, however I will never own another car with a taupe interior.

I stopped to take a peek at a couple '12 sedans lastnight. They had a Newport Blue one which looks like it is now offered with a black interior, and a Ruby red 5spd one which had a taupe interior. It's not a bad looking car, I loved the red, however I will never own another car with a taupe interior.

Same here, especially on an Imprezza, the taupe just looks so cheap. Didn't have a chance to stop and look at one last night, but will on my way to work today. :)

Hmm, cars101 and subaru.com both show Camellia Red comes with Black interior. Deep Cherry comes with Ivory interior, but that's more of a maroon color.

That is probably my biggest peeve with Subaru. If you only offer 2 interior color options, then why can't I choose them in my car??!!

I understand the more continuity the better sales margin. But I hate black beige interior. I cringed when I had to get it with my OB. I debated back and forth between a different exterior color.

I'm on the lookout for an impreza and I can guarantee it will have black interior. Hopefully my dealer has some '12s in now. Gonna swing by wednesday and see.

That is probably my biggest peeve with Subaru. If you only offer 2 interior color options, then why can't I choose them in my car??!!

I understand the more continuity the better sales margin. But I hate black beige interior. I cringed when I had to get it with my OB. I debated back and forth between a different exterior color.

I'm on the lookout for an impreza and I can guarantee it will have black interior. Hopefully my dealer has some '12s in now. Gonna swing by wednesday and see.

Especially if you order and wait for a car. They should make the interior any color you want.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

Hmm, cars101 and subaru.com both show Camellia Red comes with Black interior. Deep Cherry comes with Ivory interior, but that's more of a maroon color.

Whatever color they call that shitty interior option now, must have been the Deep Cherry. It was dark, didn't catch the actual name of the color.

It's just crazy to not offer both interior options with all colors. Even the floor carpets are black now, so I suppose that is a step in the right direction. Not sure when they actually started that.

It's just crazy to not offer both interior options with all colors. Even the floor carpets are black now, so I suppose that is a step in the right direction. Not sure when they actually started that.

The newest generation of each model. My 4th Gen LGT had beige floor carpet.... what a horrible idea!

My 4th Gen OB (5th Gen Legacy) has black carpets. That was one thing that made the beige marginally acceptable in the OB.

I really like it. Might go look at one today on my way to work. The dealers have them listed in their inventory, but what I'd be interested in is fairly tough to find...5MT, Grey color, hatch, dark colored interior (a lot of them seem to be the taupe interior).

Well, I stopped at Shortline Subaru on Sunday to look for one of the new Impreza's but couldn't find one on the lot. To be fair I only had a couple of mins to look, but all I saw were '10-11 WRX's, Outbacks, and Legacy's. I checked their stock online before leaving home, and it said they had some, but I guess they're around back or something.

Archived