LegacyGT.com

Valve Body Mods, Giant Leaps Forward!!!

ClimberDHexMods

TCU is completely learned (at least I think it is). The difference is unreal, before getting this I was looking at your videos and was thinking, "there is some difference but whats the big deal?". It is super aggressive and shifts are unreal quick. Couldn't be happier.

Ohhhhhh BBBBMMMMMMXXXXXXX,

(Full screen is way better btw)

http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h443/mwm5094/?action=view&current=ValveBody.mp4

Nice shifts... I think the video illustrates it very well.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I still have David's center diff bearings to install

Those may be getting a bit rare, since my machine shop person may have gone out of business. I have no extra sets left. It was a hassle finding someone to make such small runs of them, by hand no less (not CNC)

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

^ there is still need for them at least 05-08

08 service manual and ez subaruparts that 08 is the same as an 05.

Edited by frank_ster

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

We basically figured it's all years 05-09 with needle bearings in the center diff, thus far.

Frank_ster I can send you my sample bushing for your measurements. If you replicate it then you'll be good to go.

Those may be getting a bit rare, since my machine shop person may have gone out of business. I have no extra sets left. It was a hassle finding someone to make such small runs of them, by hand no less (not CNC)

I already have them, got them in the first batch, I just haven't had time to install them :(

Once I move back to S.A. and save up for the VB I'll install the bearings. I also still have a CV boot to replace... probably end up replacing the whole axle.