LegacyGT.com

Version 6 of navigation dvd is coming soon!

mariojas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This is what the current status is.

----

The software is still on backorder

We have been getting inventory but not enough to cover the wait list

You are now #31 on a very long list

I think it will be approx another 2 weeks

----

Glad I got my order in.

I pulled the trigger on this Monday. Do not have the disks in hand yet but will report back once I do.

Also, this is for my wife's 06 tribeca, but it is the same disk for tribeca all years, legacy 06-09 and outbacks 06-09.

On a side note, the website says eta of 4/25 and orders shipped first come first served. so who knows when i will get it.

did you ever get the disks?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so the update is maps only. Which I am pretty happy about considering my own house was not on there previously. It is now!

There were no changes to the software from what i can tell. The interface is still the same and all the same features remain.

One thing to note, and I am not sure if this was the case with other versions; the disks are both dual layer DVD's around 6gb each. I have so far been unsuccessful in making backup copies. Anyone with experience in this willing to enlighten me, please PM me, i'll make it worth your while.

Charlie

I use CloneDVD for burning and AnyDVD for ripping. I find them to be easy to use and I rarely encounter a dvd that they can't rip/burn. Both are available as free 21 day trial downloads here: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html. These are the only programs that I'm familiar with at the moment, no doubt there are other good ones out there.....

If you want to install these programs, I'd be more than happy to walk you through the process of backing up your dvd's.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO

2009 Spec.B SWP Stg 2+ Airboy tuned

2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 5.7

I finally got my 6.1 disks navi disks in! I checked out and silver masters do work.

On another note I have my east and west coast vacation pictures available so sent me a PM if you want them. I can get them to you over FTP.

Omni, make sure next time you go to vegas you do NOT take the camera with you....what happens in vegas stays in vegas ;) Great laugh from the pics thanks man.

Looked fun! I am never sure which Legacy to take on trips.. the GT or the 04 Wagon.

I am glad to see everyone is enjoying their vacation pictures!

Archived