LegacyGT.com

Version 6 of navigation dvd is coming soon!

mariojas

omnicron used to set up an image rar on an FTP. If someone does the same, i'm down for $20.

I'm not looking to make money of anyone. I'm leaning towards a torrent because it's free. If anyone has suggestions I'm happy to make them work though.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just want to get my hands on it somehow. I usually stay away from torrents due to my fear of malware. I use dropbox though. Heck as I said, if you burn the CD's for me and tell he how much to ship it to my door, as long as it's reasonable, I don't mind. I'm willing to do up to $35 or $40 shipped. Like I said, just let me know as I'm really interested esp. in the East coast CD.

I just want to get my hands on it somehow. I usually stay away from torrents due to my fear of malware. I use dropbox though. Heck as I said, if you burn the CD's for me and tell he how much to ship it to my door, as long as it's reasonable, I don't mind. I'm willing to do up to $35 or $40 shipped. Like I said, just let me know as I'm really interested esp. in the East coast CD.

Valid concern but I'd be packing the torrent myself maestro free. Droo box and google drive have size limits, I'm hoping this can stay up here as long as the vacation pics or at least until v9 comes along

I've been waiting for a group buy as well so we can get a good split of the share. I don't mind file sharing as long as i can burn the disc cleanly.

Someone want to setup a group buy thread and get a list going?

I already bought it lol. It's shipping monday

FYI, V6 is for 4th gen. V4 is for '10-'11. 5th gen has a diff. nav system.

As others have pointed out, this is incorrect. 5th gen does have a different system, but you can not separate the two based on version numbers because they are both still being updated nearly annualy. For instance I have Version 7 running in my 2008.

http://store.kenwoodusa.com/catalog.php?cat_id=S19/

As you can see at Kenwood 4th gens just had Version 9 released and 5th gens are on Version 7

Does anyone have the third disc for the mid v7? I keep seeing just the west and east and the torrent only has one peer and no seeds. I woul dlike voice navigation so the toyota one is out for me.

And thus begins the cycle of expectations and disappointment ... will they have the updated roads in my neighborhood? At work?

I'm looking forward to this, and happy to contribute as well. Thanks!

It can't be too huge of a let down. After all you aren't paying a dime for it.. well maybe a few dimes....like the cost of a DVD (size depending) maybe a dual layer DVD. :lol:

Archived