LegacyGT.com

Version 6 of navigation dvd is coming soon!

mariojas

Are you using ImgBurn?

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The DVD will include all of North America. (Or at least the parts in the USA and Canada. Maybe Kenwood considers Mexico as Central America?)

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got it to burn finally on my windows. (stupid mac).

You're amazing dude, thank you for this! It works for me in the east region right now, not sure if it also includes west but that'd be awesome if it does because I take some crazy road trips pretty frequently..

If you had issues on a Mac, it wasn't because of the computer. There is native software for burning images and the superdrive supports DL DVDs. It's like 3 or 4 clicks and you are done. :spin:

4th attempt after redownloading and burrning it on a different computer, and still no go. I've also confirmed it burned it correctly because i can brows the files on the DVD its not just an ISO.

The only other thing I can suggest if you know the media is compatible, try burning it at lowest speed (1X) if you have the option. Sometimes there are artifacts of burning beyond that which are supposed to be corrected, but poor readers get picky.

If not, maybe your unit in the car is dirty and needs a cleaning?

What burning software are you using? Are you making sure to burn the disc as a DVD-ROM?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd recommend that you download ImgBurn and use that...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Toyota map data seems good, but I'm not getting local (US West) POI - and I'm not getting voice instructions for directions, either.

Just me - something wrong with my burn, somehow? Everything else seems snappy.

I'm thinking lack of audio isn't a burn problem, burn seems good, map data seems similar or *slightly* better to last year's Subaru maps.

But the .ISO just doesn't have a "stdvce.kwi" file on it, at all. I'm guessing that's "standard voice". The Subaru .ISO does - and so did the Saab 9-5 .ISO and some other GM .ISOs. But not this Toyota one.

But this Toyota one has the latest maps I've seen.

I'm going to play with this. I'm not optimistic, but maybe adding that file will bring voice back. Will let you know.

I have points of interest, but no voice. Then again, I wouldn't have ever noticed since I keep the voice on mute.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
I just "upgraded" from v3 to v7...in my opinion don't bother...I just drove through Washington DC and it did not have a major highway connecting ramp that has been there for years. What a waste, especially if you spend $238 on it

Yeah I have heard that they don't change too much between versions, but my problem is that I accidentally damaged my V2 disc that came with the car and now it doesn't work in my nav. So figured if I'm going to try and burn a new one I might as well get the latest version that I can.

Archived