LegacyGT.com

Version 6 of navigation dvd is coming soon!

mariojas

They're here :) I'm compressing everything down as small as I can... Then unless someone has a free alternative... I'll be uploading it to my demonoid account for downloads. I'll leave my computer on for the rest of the month all day for leeches / seeders.... Stay tuned

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM someone with a demonoid account and they can get you an account because often the registration is closed. You'll need to download a torrent client program such as bittorent or uTorrent. I use uTorrent but it doesnt matter. When the file is uploaded, go the link, download the small torrent file and open in the your client program (uTorrent/Bittorent) and walaaa!

Anyways, I'll be down to seed for a few days :) I'm so excited!

They're here :) I'm compressing everything down as small as I can... Then unless someone has a free alternative... I'll be uploading it to my demonoid account for downloads. I'll leave my computer on for the rest of the month all day for leeches / seeders.... Stay tuned

What is the torrent name? I do not see it on demonoid yet, or if it's there I can't find it and thank you very much!

It's compressing still. 12gb takes Bit to crunch. I have unlimited registration codes for demonid. Like I said though I'm happy to put them somewhere else. If they fit I'll make two more google accounts and add them to google drive with a link which might also work.

7 zip crunches better than winzip. Each CD will be three zips. One main zip that breaks into 2 more which contain 1 folder and 1 misc files and the iso

I'll attach a full set of instructions for everyone. This should fit on my new google drive I made specifically for this.

sweet, google drive is much easier. thank you again for doing this. ETA on when it will be up? im supposed to lead a cruise tomorrow and having the new maps would be great.

also, correct me if im wrong, but if dual layer dvd can only hold 9GB, and the files are 12gb, then how will we be able to fit it all on the disk?

1 down 1 to go. I have a new GMAIL address just for this...so when it's done I will put some links out and hope the admins don't boot me haha.

Vacation Pix pt 2 lol

You are the man! Thanks so much. I'll be looking for it on Google Drive.

Its not all on one dvd. East and west are on their own disk

You're correct. There will be a link for each in case someone only wants one of them. Assuming they both fit on one google drive at just shy of 7.5gb a piece!

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Again, there is a .iso included. If anyone is lacking instruction on how to mount this for an executable file (a dvd that opens like the stock nav cd) PM me and I will try and get you squared away. If anyone knows a MOD and would like to mark this as a sticky, I will include a full write up start to finish of how to create the CD. Again.. i work 60+hours a week (yay USAREC-yourlife) so weekends is when I get most of my fun in. It's hitting my google drive now so I'm going to let my laptop alone so it can max internets and such.

According to the Kenwood site for the nav upgrade, it says there are three discs. "There are Three Discs(West,Mid,East) in the Set." Is the Midwest included with one of the others possibly? Thats the one I am looking for.

According to the Kenwood site for the nav upgrade, it says there are three discs. "There are Three Discs(West,Mid,East) in the Set." Is the Midwest included with one of the others possibly? Thats the one I am looking for.

In my leggy now.. which is version (i have no idea) it covers EVERYTHING except the east coast. It has the mid west AND west. If this is missing something, please let me know and I will take care of it as soon as I can. :)

05-09 Legacy/Outback use a different version than 10-14 Legacy/Outback. We are discussing the 05-09 Nav.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Archived