LegacyGT.com

Version 6 of navigation dvd is coming soon!

mariojas

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump to find version 7 discs for the 2010-2011 OB. Kendwood discs, parts #86283FG210. Saw some traffic on it earlier in the forum but only finding dead ends.

Anyone have these? Kenwood selling for $245 before shipping. Looking for a cheaper alternative for this; paying $245 for obsolete 2014 maps is hard to swallow.

Bump to find version 7 discs for the 2010-2011 OB. Kendwood discs, parts #86283FG210. Saw some traffic on it earlier in the forum but only finding dead ends.

Anyone have these? Kenwood selling for $245 before shipping. Looking for a cheaper alternative for this; paying $245 for obsolete 2014 maps is hard to swallow.

I'm looking for version 7 dics as well.

Hey guys, I am guessing you fall in the other category of discs. If you would like them, come over to HERE and check out my original post. I have a link to your discs for under $70 to get both i believe. If you get them, and you wouldn't mind sharing, I will host them for others to download if you send me the ISO.

Hope this helps :) Pm with questions

Hey guys, I am guessing you fall in the other category of discs. If you would like them, come over to HERE and check out my original post. I have a link to your discs for under $70 to get both i believe. If you get them, and you wouldn't mind sharing, I will host them for others to download if you send me the ISO.

Hope this helps :) Pm with questions

Proflashrtst: Thanks. I clicked the link you posted in this reply and it went to the other thread you had going. I looked in the OP of that thread, and clicked the link in the line that said "If for some reason the links are broken OR your vehicle doesn’t have compatible maps and you would like to see if you can find the latest and greatest for your model than you can look HERE" So when I clicked the hyperlinked "HERE" it brought me to a page that listed a series of navigation "versions" for different vehicles/makes. It listed what I was looking for (v7 for 2010 Outback), but I didn't find any hyperlinks embedded within. Sorry for the dumb question, but what am I supposed to do to get the discs?

Thanks!

I need to get some disks that I can burn them to. Store by me didn't have any

I ordered a 3 pack of verbatim DVD r+ dual layer from eBay for $8 shipped. Got here in 3 days. Used imgburn on a 2.4x speed setting. Both burned right the first time. No issues

I ordered a 3 pack of verbatim DVD r+ dual layer from eBay for $8 shipped. Got here in 3 days. Used imgburn on a 2.4x speed setting. Both burned right the first time. No issues

I got a spool of 15 at Frys for $23 and I just right click on the iso in Windows 7 and select burn image to disk and it works perfectly for me.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

I got a spool of 15 at Frys for $23 and I just right click on the iso in Windows 7 and select burn image to disk and it works perfectly for me.

The only reason I didn't get a whole bunch is that I'd use 2 or 3....and have absolutely no use for the rest of them. I can't remember the last time I used my DVD burner. Probably the last time I moved houses and made physical backups of all my design data. All my stuff is on an external drive and cloud storage now.

It is great to have updated NAV though.

I did that 3 years ago and between some bad burns and making some copies of the nav for other members I went through 10 of them fairly quickly. I like to have spares :)

Having spares is never a bad idea....except after an install and you have a whole bunch of extra bolts and parts :iam:

You have to use dvd+r DL if you don't get the dual layer there won't be enough disk space and the write will fail.

Ended up finding a 5 pack. I have one pair burned already and planned on burning another pair. Once I load mine I figure I can send my discs to someone else if they need them. Have the files saved on my computer so I can make more whenever.

Ended up finding a 5 pack. I have one pair burned already and planned on burning another pair. Once I load mine I figure I can send my discs to someone else if they need them. Have the files saved on my computer so I can make more whenever.

If you do that I would gladly take them! For a fellow '07 spec.B :)

I can paypal you for cost of discs and shipping. Let me know if that's cool and I can send you a PM

If you do that I would gladly take them! For a fellow '07 spec.B :)

I can paypal you for cost of discs and shipping. Let me know if that's cool and I can send you a PM

Meh I'll just burn another set and let you know what shipping is :) Help a fellow Spec B out :wub:

So do you have to leave the disc in? I put the east disc in first and it loaded by itself but it lacked 3 sections in the west. So I popped that out and put the west disc in. No loading screen this time it just went straight to the map. Then when I went to go enter a destination and whatnot it had all the west locations. Where I am is actually on both discs :) I put the east back in to check and it only had the east sections again. Is there something I am supposed to do so that it saves the entire map or can I only use one at a time?

Where are the version 7 discs for 5th gen? This thread has become confusing to follow. We should have a single thread for each version.

Agree. The recent posts from what I can tell concern a different version for a differnt generation (4th gen?). But, that's how this thread started, I think.

Proflashartist replied to my post about the version 7 discs for 5th gens, but when I went to the link he referred to, I wasn't able to figure what to do from there. I posted a reply asking what I'm supposed to do, so waiting/hoping for a reply.

Archived