LegacyGT.com

Parts from other models/years that fit our 5th gen.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I thought so but thier mobile site was being slow as usual and I couldn't confirm. Since I plan on going up instead of down as well, I may end up cutting some out myself with our massive 40x55 100w co2 laser. Since I'm the only one at work that even knows how to use it [emoji13] or maybe get some printed on our Taz 5 but idk if I can wait days/weeks for the CAD guys to get them printed. So the laser will probably be my route, plus it's much cleaner. Now about getting my hands on those .dxf files and some material.

• 1 month later...
So after reading all this,

A WRX 25mm 2008-2014 front and back sway bar will fit a 2012 2.5 legacy???

Just the rear WRX bar fits. I would suggest the 2015 STI or 2015 CrossTrek OEM bars which are 20mm if you're on a budget ($100) or the Whiteline 22mm ($225) if you are not. I can get you the part numbers if you would like.

As BBPeik noted, the front bar is unique to the Legacy. Your 2012 has a 23mm stock. In 2013, Subaru changed the front bar in all Legacy's to 26mm. Your best bet is to order the OEM front bar and bushings for a 2013 Legacy 2.5i.

• 2 weeks later...
Found these mentioned over at our Ozzie sister site....

Wonder if the EJ25 or EZ30R kits would fit our-gen LGTs or 3.6Rs. My guess - yes.

http://www.ipg-supertech.com/Master-Valvetrain-Package-c-404/

im in to test them but not sure how big the job will be.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

does anyone know if the air intake of a 2015 wrx fits our lgt ?? The look pretty similar

This question has been answered. They do not fit, everything is just different enough to not work. Most importantly, they use a different MAF.. a round peg into a square hole type situation.

Also, our cars will not benefit from an intake until you upgrade the turbo, and maybe not even then.

• 2 weeks later...
Dang, If only it applies to a 2013 Legacy thats not a GT.

What, exactly, are you looking to see what fits? Plenty of parts that fit on the GT will fit on the NA cars as well.

Also, there's no 2013 Legacy GT as it was discontinued in North America after the 2012 model year.

Are these the correct front tophats for the Legacy:

STI Group N Front Upper Strut Mounts STI B0310FE000_G

or

Whiteline Com 'C' Caster/Camber Adjusting Strut Mount KCA335

So, found this post on page 38...

"Front strut camber plate mount MUST be swapped to 06-07 WRX."

so I believe the two items I list above meet that criteriea

Edited by Rahhstah
updated stuffs.

What, exactly, are you looking to see what fits? Plenty of parts that fit on the GT will fit on the NA cars as well.

Also, there's no 2013 Legacy GT as it was discontinued in North America after the 2012 model year.

Yeah I know they gotten discontinued the GT in 2012, I'm saying if only theirs a sure way of telling what part can fit on a 2013 Legacy. The 2012 Legacy GT has a wide variety that I'm sure would still work on a 2013 Legacy right? like a perfect fit. I'm talking parts like spoiler, hoods, lights, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

02 WRX aluminum brake and clutch pedal pads do fit our fifth gens and assume many other models are compatible too. Good cheap mod when your clutch pedal decides to fall apart.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160327/e962f50a609f2535a50b914c1fbc3de2.jpg