LegacyGT.com

I'm a Vendor Now! Installs, Repairs, Mods - I make house calls

m sprank

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Mike, is the $50 for 5spd fluid change include fluids?

No. But I can supply fluids for you. I am working on a wholsale account with FBP for OEM items. Plus I currently have 7 gallons of ExtraS gear oil in my garage already. I can hook you up with a ExtraS MT fluid change. ExtraS, the cats meow. :)

I need a shop and a dyno. Shamar is more than welcome to be the in house tuner.

Small business loan?

PM's sent and replied. Now I know what you mean Shamar. LOL.

Ok Mike,

I need to be on your schedule. Whats the best way? What do you prefer?

I now have free weekends after this one and a turbo that needs to go on...finally. :D

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Good luck to you Mike!!

I watched Garage Tuning grow from the begining and Kevin started out just like you are. He's now caught up on his bills and bought a house. Now he's a kick @$$ engine builder.

Drew, you can PM me or email me at msprank@yahoo.com. I can fit you in for that turbo swap. Wanna see that hybrid HTA68 anyway, LOL.

darkojr do you need help with a clutch install? Just wondering because I know that socalsleeper is doing a clutch in a week or two and I was gonna lend a hand and let him borrow my compressor. Not sure if you were referring to that or not. Sorry.

Thanks "naylor". Hope your car sales go well too. If I had the cash to replace the 5EAT I would have called you already. But unfortunately, I'm gonna need a loan. Thats gonna be a fun discussion.

Added a special price for installing the RacerX FMIC. Only $200 and I drive to you.

I am in Oceanside. But have truck with tools and will travel. Got lots of openings. Have everything needed to perform clutch swaps. Might even splurge on a new tranny jack. Got a few requests for clutches. Popular I guess.

+1 for Mike a great guy and installer. If you need my FMIC install give Mike a call. I used his car for the prototype and he knows everything about the kit.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Aww man..... I'm living on the wrong side of country, everything that is awesome seems to come from California. If I had the cash flow and if you were closer to CT I would put you on retainer.

Best of luck on your endeavor

I'm hungry:bbq:This burger is never gonna cook.

Thanks. Been over a year now since I moved back from NYC to Cali. Sorry Tri-state members. If I make a trip back home, I will deff hit a meet. I hear the monthly Rutts Hutt meets died out after I left. That sucks. Good times.

Turbo Install This SATURDAY! :D

Can't wait...thanks Mike! I'll be stocking the garage fridge and on Friday night...liberal amounts of liquid wrench. Bought a new floorjack tonight and made more room in the garage. All set to go

Looking forward to it. Get to see the hybrid 68HTA.

You didn't have to buy a jack Drew. I know you needed one, but I hope it is for you, LOL. I replied to your email(s), I bring my aluminum floor jack, ramps, and stands. Everything I need. Another jack is always nice, but I think we got this covered. Probably only need the ramps.

I always carry PB Blaster too. I figure we will be soaking a few bolts. I will put anti-seize on the turbo bolts when we reinstall to make sure they don't lock up on you.

Good luck Mike. Turns out the lack of a worthy garage around here is going to play in your favor. I'll be hitting you for the 60k maintenance when the time comes and anything else that may go wrong in the meantime.

I owe you. If I am home I will hook you up.

But, doesn't seem likely right now. With trying to start a business, moving (lease is up) and everything else things get a little hectic sometimes. But you never know. I threaten at least once a week to pack up and move home, LOL.

Mike, I'm sure you will do great!

Perfect timing for me too. Could you PM 30k service pricing for me please?

I also hate my squeaking sh*tty stock brakes. Do you know of a way to fix that?? I'm tired of this after 25k miles.

Archived