LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I saw my first non-Outback '05 Legacy just recently, as well. On July 4, a black (maybe blue?) Legacy Wagon heading north on 101 exited at Redwood Shores/Ralston at around 3:15pm.

I'm driving a silver 2005 2.5GT non-limited Legacy wagon with STS, but have yet to see any other Legacy models on the road. Only a few '05 Outbacks. Then again, my daily commute is light, so I guess my chances are less -- I go against traffic on 85 between Grant/El Camino and Bernal.

It was a MT, tross: mine. Where were you? Not in the Mazda 6 that passed by just before I turned, correct?

You are correct, I was not in the Mazda 6. I was, however, directly behind it in my Legacy. I was thinking about trying to get up next to you in the left lane and waving hello, but after I saw you turning right I just decided to stay put.

I work about one block farther down Mary, more or less across from the post office, so I'm in the area often. Maybe we'll see each other on the road of these times again soon.

Nice to meet you in person ... well, sort of. :D

I was picking up my car from the leather shop in Hayward today, and I saw a black Legacy Gt with tinted windows on Hisperian blvd taking 92 towards San Jose. I was in my friend's Jetta:( , so I didn't feel like waving or trying to get driver's attention some other way. I picked up my Leggy 20 minutes later, I wish I was in it when I saw another Gt. Let me know if anybody here thinks it was him/her.

Simon

... I work about one block farther down Mary, more or less across from the post office, so I'm in the area often. Maybe we'll see each other on the road of these times again soon.

That street I ducked down is Potrero and that's where I work. We'll, erm, bump into one another.

Saw a SWP Legacy GT at Chevron on Laguna Blvd. It was probably lzykid4life. Bunch of hoodlums :) were looking, but I didn't want to draw attention to myself because the sherriff next to me gave me the look earlier for not making a full stop on a right turn.

haha... saw you to, nice drop on the car...what kinda springs? Yea I was stareing lol, trying to get your attention...you going to the subaru meet sunday?

I would've honked if the cop wasn't right next to me and I would've stopped if I didn't have my mom and brother in the car with me.

No drop on the car, just 3 people in the car, with me being the heaviest at 200lbs. You're actually the 3rd person who thought my car was dropped. My uncle was eyeing my car and he was telling me that the car was nicely lowered. He asked me about the warranty being voided, I told him that the car came from the factory lowered :) .

I'm not going to the Mt Hamilton meet on Sunday, but will be in the San Jose and Stanford area. Hopefully I'll see a caravan on the way there.

Dark blue LGT Ltd. with Stevens Creek Subaru dealer plates on it, this morning heading east on Coleman around 8:30 am. I waved; he waved.

Yep, I thought that was you - it was me you saw. You caught me with a dirty car too. :redface: I'm getting it washed this weekend, I promise!

It took a second for me to realize that you were behind me. At first glance, I thought it was an Impreza back there... except the headlights weren't quite right... and the hood scoop was too small... About 2 seconds later, my brain registered the fact that it was actually a 2005 Legacy GT, which is why I did a double-take. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Saw a 2005 Atlantic Blue 2.5GT wagon in Sunnyvale this afternoon, turning north onto Pastoria from eastbound Maude at 12:30pm on the dot. I didn't get a good enough look to make out if it was Limited or not, nor could I determine the tranny type.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since someone has posted in here. I saw a white wagon GT with roof mount bike rack heading west on HW50 between Watt Ave. and Howe Ave. on Wednesday noon.

I spotted a white 2.5i parked right in front of Sacramento Courthouse on Friday. It had a spoiler.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Double play: silver LGT sedan on Mt. Hermon Road, headed toward Scotts Valley, Sunday at 1000. Flashed lights, no response. Red LGT sedan with orange dealer plates turning left from Central Expressway onto Bowers, today at 1400. Flashed lights. Waved. Deployed signal flags, day marks and flares. No response.

Saw two this week. Silver GT sedan parked in the Sac County parking garage. Brand new with Autowest's license plate ad still on.

Regal Blue GT wagon with 17" aftermarket rims parked in front of the Sac County Courthouse. The driver was a lady and waiting for someone.