LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

that was me....^^^

Cool! Are those SSRs? You were still moving, so I couldn't really see them. I passed you on 99 when you were on the ramp.

I work on Big Horn and was wondering why I never say any of the "Elk Grovians" that post here anywhere on the road.:confused:

Steve

Here's some East Bay action. I saw 2 LGT's on my normal commute through town. Morning-Silver Limited Wagon, turning left on Decoto. Evening-SWP Sedan, attractive blonde driver, west bound Alvarado-Niles. They both seem stock but you never know. ;-)

Today at around 2:30pm downtown San Jose, on San Fernando and Second I saw Silver Legacy GT with no visible mods and with no spoiler, I wanted to say hi, but the meter by his car said 27 minuites left, so I didn't feel like waiting. Maybe a fellow SJSU student?

Simon

Last year there was this Caucasian girl near the Cuarto dorms that had a silver LGT in auto w/ spoiler.

Anyways, ochem.. I'm finally done with it!! Didn't do so hot though :(. I had a hard teacher and I should've waited for an easier one because I had her for three quarters. I was just too focused on finishing that I worried about that more than my grade :(.

So yeah, are you an undergraduate here? What year? Major? Where do you stay? Haha, sorry for all the questions.

-Ben

-ben

I graduated in 99 with one of the most useless degrees, I'm now qualified to BS psychology. Went and got a second degree over at Sac State in mechanical engineering. Much more useful and pays a lot better than psychology. Due to my really cheap rent, I still live in Davis, despite driving to Nevada City everyday to work.

O chem was a nightmare for me. I took 118A with Nantz. He failed 1/3 of the class and I was among one of them. Took that class again and the rest of the series with other professors and did a lot better.

Due to my really cheap rent, I still live in Davis, despite driving to Nevada City everyday to work.

Youre crazy. So you spend what? 4-5 hours on the road daily? All that time on the road, gas - to me its not worth it. Might as well move to live in Nevada City - I think rent is dirt cheap there compare to Davis.

Hey Rosta

is that your blue legacy? im from union city and i drive an atlantic blue lgt wagon

see ya around!

So I have a twin in UC. I'm in Niles and travel through UC to work in Hayward. I've seen only one other ABP wagon in Fremont. Currently I'm sporting a roof rack with two bike attachments. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Ross

It's 1 hr 15 minutes each way because it's the reverse commute. Most people commute from Grass Valley to Sacramento which takes about 2 hours due to stop and go traffic from Roseville all the way into Sacramento. Rent in Nevada City/Grass Valley is way more expensive than my current rent + gas. Placer County has the highest pricing increases in the area at over 30% per year.

So I have a twin in UC. I'm in Niles and travel through UC to work in Hayward. I've seen only one other ABP wagon in Fremont. Currently I'm sporting a roof rack with two bike attachments. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Ross

You guys must all be on the other side of the dumbarton, because I never see any GTs, let alone other ABP wagons, here on the peninsula.

I've also got two bike trays on every once in awhile (though lately they've just been in the garage).