LegacyGT.com

Zues Marine, where's my light bar?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you haven't opened a dispute with Paypal you should definitely do so ASAP. 45 days from payment is the window I believe.

You can always cancel the dispute if things turn out, but there is no excuse for this lack of communication. I hate it when my fellow forum members get ripped off. :mad:

If you haven't opened a dispute with Paypal you should definitely do so ASAP. 45 days from payment is the window I believe.

You can always cancel the dispute if things turn out, but there is no excuse for this lack of communication. I hate it when my fellow forum members get ripped off. :mad:

I should have done that, but day 45 from when I sent payment has already come and gone. I'm gonna head there now to see if it's still possible.

I didn't think I'd have a problem, because I've bought so much stuff online for cars (I've owned 5 Imprezas and an SVX before my LGT) from Subaru boards and I've never had an issue before.

Interestingly, another member has PM'd me today and informed me that they are also awaiting a light bar from him, and are in a similar situation to mine. I'll leave it to that member if they want to post who they are and the details of their situation, but this shakes what little confidence I had left.

Where you at Zues? You've been on the board everyday during the last week when you said you were shipping my light bar and including photos as proof. But it seems you've not shipped it, and you've avoided this thread.

I also am awaiting to hear from Zues Marine.

I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and nothing. A week ago he had told me that he got back in town for whatever reason and the he was going to put it in the mail the next day.

Here I sit with no light bar, no confirmation of shipment or even of a complete light bar.

Hey Underdog....I'm new to PayPal so how does the dispute work exactly?

I also am awaiting to hear from Zues Marine.

I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and nothing. A week ago he had told me that he got back in town for whatever reason and the he was going to put it in the mail the next day.

Here I sit with no light bar, no confirmation of shipment or even of a complete light bar.

Hey Underdog....I'm new to PayPal so how does the dispute work exactly?

Well it's not like I'm a paypal insider or anything... They have a "resolution center" where you open a claim and state your problem. They assign your claim to someone who will act as an arbitrator and may try to recover your money. I don't want to disclose any details/limitations here, so your best bet is to get in contact with them.

I really hope Zeus Marine comes through for you guys.

Sucks that this kind of stuff is happening to more members here. I hate scammers.

What makes this whole thing more bizarre to me it that he really doesn't seem like someone who would be a scammer. He's sold other things recently to board members, as I understand it, without issue. And he's a well known contributor here, at least in the 2nd gen forum.

The delays and lack of communication is just beyond unacceptable here.

What makes this whole thing more bizarre to me it that he really doesn't seem like someone who would be a scammer. He's sold other things recently to board members, as I understand it, without issue. And he's a well known contributor here, at least in the 2nd gen forum.

The delays and lack of communication is just beyond unacceptable here.

Trust me I understand completely. Check here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/attn-scammed-d2-customers-check-here-139056.html?t=139056&highlight=scammed , we all bought something from a registered vendor and still haven't gotten anything, a year later :rolleyes:.

Hopefully Zeus will come through for you and the OP, hate to see people get ripped off.

The worst part of this for me: I have a 15 month old daughter, and as such I only allow myself $50-75 a month in discretionary spending.

I could afford much more, but I'd rather save the money for her. This is the same reason I sold my WRX and bought my Legacy.

So this light bar is a fairly big splurge for me. Between it and the accompanying fog lights I bought for it, I was planning on going the next few months without buying myself any toys.

And then this happens.

BUMP...

Not like this thread needs it, but still...

I've been there with online transactions before. Sometimes you just wish you could reach through the computer screen and pull out the item you bought. That is, after reaching into the computer screen to slap the deadbeat seller in the face. :lol:

No offense Zeus, but you're talking about $120. Its not much money at all. Either give the guy his light bar, or give him his money and this will all go away. Don't make SI01 unleash the fury of the internet on yo @$$! :eek:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=61786

Just in case you need some more help with info on our buddy Zues.

Archived