LegacyGT.com

Zues Marine, where's my light bar?

...I know UPS tracking numbers don't always work on the day something ships...

ive had the tracking numbers not work at all before and nothing showed up on their site until after it was delivered......also had half of a two part package decide it was going back to california when it was already half way here which put it 3 days behind the other half :spin:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well thats a start... Shit like this annoyes me. Our community requires people to operate on a strict code of honor. There is a LOT of trust that must hapen for good and things to move on these forums. And it wouldnt take too many idiots to screw that all up!

:hide:bump
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Guys, I appreciate the support, but Justin and I had a long conversation, and I understand why it took so long.

The communication was an issue, but he never had any intention but to deliver.

When the bar arrives, I will install it and post a pic. But this doesn't need to be kept at the top of the forum.

Guys, I appreciate the support, but Justin and I had a long conversation, and I understand why it took so long.

The communication was an issue, but he never had any intention but to deliver.

When the bar arrives, I will install it and post a pic. But this doesn't need to be kept at the top of the forum.

Completely understand but I was interested in buying one of these for my outback, it would save alot of trouble but have been curious of the outcome and how long it will take....

I just dont use DHL...

I just had a large parcel delivered to Australia from Hong Kong using DHL. Bought item online Thus morning (July 1) and it arrived at my front door Monday around 6pm Monday night (July 5). Incredibly fast! Tracking number worked and the progress it made was fantastic!

All the best OP with the light bar

Subscribed

Archived