LegacyGT.com

Zues Marine, where's my light bar?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a long text conversation with Zues.

He let me know he's been at training for his upcoming deployment. His girlfriend was supposed to ship the bar while he was gone, but obviously didn't.

As of now, it's being shipped tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to this being resolved, as I never wanted a huge mess like this.

im throwing this up as not an excuse, but as an explanation, i am a United States Marine, i am not in the army, and we as Marines are held to much higher standards than other branches.

on monday, june 31st, my unit was sent to twentynine palms, california for a 2 week, training exercise, during that time i had left my phone plugged into the wall of my apartment, so it would remain on and receive messages. i am also not the only one who uses my laptop, when my girlfriend uses the internet, this site pops up as the homepage, and i stay logged in, so my appearances on the board haven't been me ignoring everyone. i apologize for making this a big huge deal for everyone here

as for the solution to this, i'll be shipping out the bar (we've heard that before, i know) by Wednesday at the latest and in the package, i'll be including a portion of the money to be returned to jeff and subaruguy23 for putting up with this crap, i hope this doesnt affect any reputation or future transactions with other members, although im sure the damage has already been done,

again, i apologize to everyone involved and rest assured i have no intention on ripping anyone off

-justin

In all seriousness Justin, I really don't want any money back. Just ship the bar, keep the money.

Thanks for getting back to us. I have plenty of friends in different branches of the service so I can understand if you were gone for training.

To reiterate, I don't want you ending up in the hole here. Please don't include money back with the bar, I've always felt that the price was fair.

Our 2nd gen Legacies are hugely invisible to the aftermarket (a problem that I am not accustomed to from owning my many Imprezas), and so when someone actually creates a quality part for them, I view it as a valuable service.

hey everyone...well i also ordered a light bar from Zeus about a month and a half ago and still have yet to receive it.

Luckily I put in a dispute on paypal cause ive had enough. today was the last day for him to respond to the dispute, so ill be getting my money back cause im not waiting anymore.

Ive sent him numerous text messages and no response whatsoever

Archived