LegacyGT.com

Zues Marine, where's my light bar?

as for the solution to this, i'll be shipping out the bar (we've heard that before, i know) by Wednesday at the latest and in the package, i'll be including a portion of the money to be returned to jeff and subaruguy23 for putting up with this crap, i hope this doesnt affect any reputation or future transactions with other members, although im sure the damage has already been done,

again, i apologize to everyone involved and rest assured i have no intention on ripping anyone off

-justin

Well, Justin...this post is two weeks old.

Where are we at?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im throwing this up as not an excuse, but as an explanation, i am a United States Marine, i am not in the army, and we as Marines are held to much higher standards than other branches.

on monday, june 31st, my unit was sent to twentynine palms, california for a 2 week, training exercise, during that time i had left my phone plugged into the wall of my apartment, so it would remain on and receive messages. i am also not the only one who uses my laptop, when my girlfriend uses the internet, this site pops up as the homepage, and i stay logged in, so my appearances on the board haven't been me ignoring everyone. i apologize for making this a big huge deal for everyone here

as for the solution to this, i'll be shipping out the bar (we've heard that before, i know) by Wednesday at the latest and in the package, i'll be including a portion of the money to be returned to jeff and subaruguy23 for putting up with this crap, i hope this doesnt affect any reputation or future transactions with other members, although im sure the damage has already been done,

again, i apologize to everyone involved and rest assured i have no intention on ripping anyone off

-justin

yep i stuck up for him alil

wow...what is interesting is why the guy doesn't have his girlfriend help him out by shipping or coordinating the sale for him.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yeah really.

Three Subaru boards, three people who have paid, zero people who have their goods.

Quite a recent track record.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

idk but it really sucks that people do this more and more every day. its happening more and more and some folks make their living on it. the more it happens the more people see how easy it is. i see in the next few years new laws with be passed to regulate this stuff.

Wow. i just read this entire post. Please check out the link below.

http://sl-i.net/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18801

Isn't it nice to know he is concerned about how others sell items on forums?

Thanks for your input Zues... but I think you should be worrying about other matters.

LIKE EXPLAINING YOUR ACTIONS TO THE MASSES OF READERS WONDERING JUST HOW MUCH LONGER YOU ARE GOING TO DRAG THIS ON!!!

he's all over SLi guys, if you reaaallllllly want to find him, look there...

I don't have anything personal against Justin (zues), in fact I would tend to be understanding in his case since he is a US Marine and is surely busy, but as you all have stated this is not an OK way to do business. PM him on SLi, I bet you may get a faster (if any) response.

he's all over SLi guys, if you reaaallllllly want to find him, look there...

I don't have anything personal against Justin (zues), in fact I would tend to be understanding in his case since he is a US Marine and is surely busy, but as you all have stated this is not an OK way to do business. PM him on SLi, I bet you may get a faster (if any) response.

I don't see how that would make a difference. Sure they're busy. But so are civilians.

The way he is handling these recent transactions is unacceptable, marine or not. Then again, he's already tarnished his reputation. I can't imagine anyone is going to trust their money with him after this.

and it's not like he doesn't have someone else who could be handling this for him while he's gone. If he took orders without $$ and you never heard back than it's easy to move on.

but $$ was paid, there were shipping errors, another one was supposedly sent out......

I gave the other screwed buying the info, and he's in the military. So he is able to/has already track(ed) down Justin's superior.

http://thecheesefreak.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/smiley.jpg

I'm sure his sergeant will be interested to learn about the thief in his ranks. Not exactly in keeping with the way a Marine should conduct themselves.

I have no idea if this means I'll ever see my $125 again (paypal won't help, because it's been more than 45 days), but at very least it's gonna cost him something.

wow. I leave for a week and it still drags on. this is stupid. sorry to all who bought a light bar.

I'm in a bitchy mood because my sister just had money stolen from her after a guy hacked her personal info online; I lost what little respect I had left for internet crooks. absolute bullshit.

And, if you can believe it...after all this time, I have a tracking number.

It doesn't work on UPS's site yet, but Justin said he shipped today, and I know UPS tracking numbers don't always work on the day something ships.

Let's see what happens.

Archived