LegacyGT.com

Zues Marine, where's my light bar?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I am very disappointed after seeing this.

His excuses seem reasonable, but after getting more than several times to redeem himself, he still doesn't do anything.

This sounds like the bar isn't even made. He's making promises that he doesn't have time to deal with.

Unamused....

I'm not ruling it out that the bar may have shipped on the 17th when he said (optimistic, perhaps). It's coming from Washington to NY, so it could well take this long.

It's a shame he's been out of contact since. I don't see a reason for it. PM'ing someone a tracking number seems like it should take 7-8 minutes, not 7-8 days.

Yes, but large package + cheap shipping = longer shipping times.

not always true, alot of stuff now days are air mailed, my mom works for the post office so she tells me these things, and i just ordered paint and clearcoat, heavy stuff and i got it in 4 days it all really depends on the shipper and when they shipped it

Oh sorry, i didn't know we were still being optimistic... don't ban him.

HAHAHA!

i just don't get this. you're a moderator, man! and your alibi, it makes perfect sense, but someone paid you for services. regardless of the situation, you should have handled it in a more mature fashion. if you couldn't ship it out right away, at least tell the man.

or even, if the light bar hasn't been made, let him know!

SI01, you are amazingly patient beyond my comprehension. but i think it's time to contact paypal. this isn't fair to you.

not always true, alot of stuff now days are air mailed, my mom works for the post office so she tells me these things, and i just ordered paint and clearcoat, heavy stuff and i got it in 4 days it all really depends on the shipper and when they shipped it

+1

i bought something with usps and it arrived 2 days later.

Well good news..I put in a dispute on paypal, and i got my 100% refund yesterday

SI01 I'm sure there's still a shot at you putting a dispute into paypal even tho its 4 months later. I got sick and tired of waiting around for this guy, so that's why i put my dispute in.

SI01.

I'm going to remind you, you are dealing with a person, not a business. He has explained what's gone on, and seldom does life ever go as planned. Be patient, and contact him directly when you want updates.

Your bringing this into the public forum i find quite inappropriate.

I have found myself in a similar situation to zues before with sending JDM parts to the states, but the people i was dealing with showed a great deal more understanding and patience than you have. In essence, they had the power to make a fuss like this, but chose to be good sorts and let things settle peacefully.

SI01.

I'm going to remind you, you are dealing with a person, not a business. He has explained what's gone on, and seldom does life ever go as planned. Be patient, and contact him directly when you want updates.

Your bringing this into the public forum i find quite inappropriate.

I have found myself in a similar situation to zues before with sending JDM parts to the states, but the people i was dealing with showed a great deal more understanding and patience than you have. In essence, they had the power to make a fuss like this, but chose to be good sorts and let things settle peacefully.

So if contacting someone directly (which I have done, countless times via PM) for updates produces nothing, for weeks, what then?

As far as life not going as planned, that's obvious. However, I don't see how this applies to someone posting that they have shipped something (for allegedly the third time) on the 17th, and promising a tracking number, then not taking the time to send a PM over the course of the next nine days.

He still has a thread offering more of these, and other things for sale. Is it better I remain silent while more members send money for goods which may or may not ever be sent to them? And in case you've not read the entire thread, I'm not the only person in this situation with these light bars.

Frankly, it would seem more inappropriate if I DIDN'T put this out in the open.

"a great deal more understanding and patience than you have"

Really? When I waited a month and a half to post this thread?

See, here's the difference, it sounds like you decided to be a "good sort" when you had problems, in that you maintained communication with your buyers during the ordeal. My biggest problem here is that Zues goes weeks at a time without responding to me.

How long do you suppose I should have waited for things to settle peacefully?

I have bought items from the same member (prepaid with paypal and picked up later when i was in his area) and it went totally smooth. Crap happens, but at some point it's up to the seller to issue a refund or at the very least let the buyer know wtf is going on.

Archived