LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking for a good dash cam that has motion sensors so it can record while car is parked (engine off)

You'll want to look at the Blackvue line of cameras then. Also, you'll want a separate battery discharge prevention module wired with the dash cam. I'm using the Lukas LK-290 with my LS300w. My camera doesn't have motion sensors (it actually does have motion detection, but I read that its crap and constantly starts and stops recording while you're driving. Maybe I should test this myself when i have time just to confirm...) but with the module, I can choose whether I want the camera to continue to record when parked or not.

You'll want to look at the Blackvue line of cameras then. Also, you'll want a separate battery discharge prevention module wired with the dash cam. I'm using the Lukas LK-290 with my LS300w. My camera doesn't have motion sensors (it actually does have motion detection, but I read that its crap and constantly starts and stops recording while you're driving. Maybe I should test this myself when i have time just to confirm...) but with the module, I can choose whether I want the camera to continue to record when parked or not.

thanks ill look into blackvue. most cars in korea (blackvue made in korea i think) have dash cam since everyone drives and parks like sh!t there. new cars come with dash cam installed form factory which i wish america would too.

Spotted
at WB 22fwy at Magnolia around 3:45pm

It was first time for me to see modded 5th generation.:lol:

Shiro!!! We missed you at the Toys for Tots drive this year. Hope all is well. If Max were still here, he would say "hi" too.

I know it's not a Leggy but this one caught my eye. Walking to class at CSULA. Very clean.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/10/8e4abyza.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hai!! :icon_chee That's me

Please excuse the horrible front end. Grille is barely held on my two screws and the hella supertone grilles are off. I'll be picking the horn grilles, grille frame and lower lip up from the paint shop tomorrow!! :)

It's funny, since I bought my Fozz 3 months ago, I've only been enthusiastically spotted twice. Both by Leggy guys and both at CSULA.

Oh hai!! :icon_chee That's me

Please excuse the horrible front end. Grille is barely held on my two screws and the hella supertone grilles are off. I'll be picking the horn grilles, grille frame and lower lip up from the paint shop tomorrow!! :)

It's funny, since I bought my Fozz 3 months ago, I've only been enthusiastically spotted twice. Both by Leggy guys and both at CSULA.

Haha hey if it works right! Very clean I really like that gen of Foresters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted a 08 or 09 LGT DGM with I believe was cobb sway bars and either a spt exhaust or magnaflow with rims and tint. I saw you from a far and caught up to say hi. Gave you a thumbs up. I believe I was either on the 10E or 110 heading back toward Glendale from LA

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted twice its_jayce. Don't worry I'm not a stalker :rolleyes:

Nice black 5th gen! First fixed up 5th gen I've seen in SD

Hahaha you following me bro Hahahaha. You hit up any meets? I'm not big on them but would like another legacy to roll with

spotted a black LGT wagon 06-07 headlight, HIDs, LED tails, wheels

north on the 57 by the 210 on Thursday night

Might be me but mine is an outback xt, lowered, gunmetal STi forester wheel, led tail and hid.. I live near that area

Archived